NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITEDRC 2974
Operator of NNPC/naoc/OOL joint venture
ADVERT TENDER OPPORTUNITY: MUD AND BRINE CHEMICAL SUPPLY AND ENGINEERING SERVICES FOR NAOC LAND AND SWAMP DRILLING, COMPLETION, RIGLESS AND WORKOVER OPERATIONS
NipeX Tender No. 10000000868
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) has a requirement to issue MUD AND BRINE ENGINEERING contract for the Scope of Work identified below on NAOC land swamp area wells for two (2) years firm period each plus one (1) year optional extension.
NAOC therefore invites submissions for the purpose of technical evaluation from suitable and reputable companies having the capability and experience to undertake the under defined scope of work:
- SCOPE OF WORK
The work will comprise of Mud and Brime Engineering services for drilling, completion, workovers and rigless operations of NAOC wells in land and swamp areas.
As a mandatory requirement, the Supplier shall have the under listed basic capability/materials/logistics to qualify for consideration.
- Drilling and completion fluid management and associated services including but not limited design, mixing, testing and treatment with all items, ancillary and optional equipment, Preparing of special items, e.g. lost circulation pills, stuck-pipe pills, etc., as and when required;
- Furnish all equipment, labour, materials and services. Supply timely on rig/well site all chemicals and additives required for mixing and maintaining the mud and completion fluids properties, inclusive supply of bulk barite and bentonite including but not limited to:
- Oil Base Mud chemicals and additives
Required environmentally friendly mud types (Esther, Olefin oil base muds or equivalent).
- Water Base Mud chemicals and additives
Required Spud-in mud and polymer mud types (glycol, silicate water base mud types or equivalent).
- Completion Fluids chemical and additives
Required additives and chemicals for completion/workovers of standard (light brine: Calcium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, inhibitor, etc.) and high pressure wells (heavy brine: Calcium Bromide or equivalent).
- Bulk: Supply of Base Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Barite and Bentonite
- Provision of logistic support: Required facilities for mixing, treating, storing, transferring and transportation of liquids and powered bulk products. Required Supply Base in Port Harcourt, Warri and storage facilities at ONNE FOT shore base.
- Provision of all personnel and engineering support required performing the Work effectively and efficiently.
- Provision of a mud lab and mud testing facilities, equipment and instruments;
Failure to meet any of these requirements shall lead to outright disqualification.
CONTRACTOR shall conform to ISO 900 series International Standard. All the activities shall be carried out with minimum impact on the environment and maximum care of health and safety of all concerned, directly or indirectly, with the activities.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be registered in the following Product/Service Categories in the NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database:
- Product Category (3.01.15) – Mud Engineering services.
- Product Category (2.07.03) – Mud, Completion Fluid and Associated Additives.
- Product Category (2.07.08) – Product/Process/Drilling Chemicals
- Product Category (3.04.13) – Drilling Fluids/Mud Services.
- All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in these categories will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
- to confirm if you are pre-qualified and view the Product/Service category you are listed for:
Open http://vendors.nipexjqs.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you not listed in a Product/Service category but you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence of necessary update.
- To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access nipex-ng.com click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system.
- NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding, willingness and commitment to comply with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act, 2010 and Insurance Act 2003 consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act.
The documentation for evaluation shall include but not limited to the following:
- Demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian indigenous company, provide details of its Ownership Structure. Submit certified true copies of CAC form (CO2 and CO7) including Memorandum and Article of Association. Including evidence of being registered on the NCDMB NOGIC JQS.
- Provide description of in-country committed infrastructure (asset, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, workshop, assembly area, repair, and laboratory, testing, etc.) in Nigeria (offices, equipment etc.) to support this contract.
- Demonstrate in-country sourcing of the base raw materials and chemicals.
- Provide evidence of ownership of blending, testing and laboratory facility in Nigeria or MOA with in-country owners of such facility.
- Demonstrate in accordance with the NOGICD Act 2010, a minimum of 90% in-country spend as specified in the Schedule A for this service, NCEC approval for this product and service category.
- Provide description of Project-specific training, man-hour, budget, skill development and understudy plan for Nigerian personnel in key area, In line with NCD Human Capacity Development Initiative.
- Provide evidence of being AMAPOB member Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with the AMAPOB SUPPLIER OF BARITE AND BENTONITE.
- NOTE: Non-compliance with the Nigerian Content requirements is a FATAL FLAW.
- CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are pre-qualified with NJQS in the following Product/Service Category as at 13TH December 2017 by 1600hrs, being the advert closing date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
- Product Category (3.01.15) – Mud Engineering Services
- Product Category (2.07.08) – Mud, Completion Fluid and Associated Additives.
- Product Category (2.07.08) – Production/Process/Drilling Chemicals
- Product Category (3.04.13) – Drilling Fluids/Mud Services
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of Tender Opportunity shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX Portal at www.nipex-ng.com for this Advert and other information.
NCDMB CERTIFICATION NUMBER: ES/NCDMB/CERT/NAOC-ADVERT/1311/1700-MMD