NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY, WUDIL-KANO
P.M.B. 3474, MAIDUGURI ROAD, KANO STATE
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS FOR EXECUTION OF 2017 CAPITAL PROJECTS
Nigeria Police Academy Wudil is an Institution of learning with a status of University in Nigeria that aims and aspires to produce the ideal superior police officers equipped with knowledge and skills to face the challenges of policing in an increasingly complex Nigerian society and a technologically sophisticated world.
In compliance with the requirements of the Procurement Act 2007 in the procurement of goods, works and services by the Federal Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano wish to invite competent/qualified companies to participate as contractors in the execution of the following projects:
B. PROJECT AREAS SPECIFIED BY JOB CATEGORIES
CATEGORY 1: CONSTRUCTIONS
1(a) LOT A: Construction of a befitting central store building with staff building with staff offices in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
(b) LOT B: Construction of 750 x 1×1.2 Meters Drainage in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
(c) LOT C: Construction of 1.1km Secondary link road in the staff quarters including landscaping work of 2No. Commissioners’ quarters in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano
CATEGORY 2: SUPPLIES
2(a) LOT A: Supply of 4 No Double cabin Pick-up Hilux and 1 No 15 seater Bus in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
(b) LOT B: Supply and Installation of Laboratory equipment, furniture and fittings in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
(c) LOT C: Supply and Installation of Medical equipment in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
CATEGORY 3: PROVISION OF FURNITURE
3(a) LOT A: Provision of fixed lecture theater folding seats with continuous desk and chairs in Faculty of Humanities and Law Lecture Theaters in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
(b) LOT B: Supply of Residential Furniture to the residences of the 2 No Commissioners in Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
C. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Submission of Company Profile containing the following:
1. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
2. Tax Clearance Certificate for 3 years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
3. Evidence of VAT registration and remittance in the last 3 years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
4. Verifiable Audited Accounts for the past 3 years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
5. Certificate of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 issued by Pension Commission evidence of bidders’ fulfillment of obligation to pay pension in line with Section 16(6) (d) of Public Procurement Act 2007 or evidence of exemption.
6. Certificate of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 issued by the ITF or evidence of exemption.
7. Evidence of registration on National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) from Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
8. Bidders are requested to submit sworn affidavit stating that all information provided are true/correct and exonerating the company from any form of bankruptcy and conviction as well as stating that no staff of the Academy or the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a serving or past Director of the company.
9. Verifiable list of similar projects being executed or successfully executed including letter of award and certificate of completion as applicable.
D. QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FEES
Interested contractors are allowed to qualify and tender for services mentioned above on payment of a non-refundable qualification fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) per lot in the Nigeria Police Academy TSA Online Application Account with the following number: 0110502461017. Evidence of payment must be deposited with the Academy Bursary who will issue receipt. Contractors shall thereafter collect tender documents from the Director of Works, Nigeria Police Academy.
E. SUBMISSION OF QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The qualification and tender documents should be neatly packaged in two separate sealed envelopes and marked at the top right hand corner of each envelope stating the title of the project i.e. “TECHNICAL BIDS FOR LOT 1” & “FINANCIAL BIDS FOR LOT 1”. Both envelopes shall be addressed to the Commandant, Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
The submission should be accompanied with a Government Treasury Receipt confirming the payment of the qualification fee which is obtainable from the Academy’s Bursary Department Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
The sealed envelope should be deposited in the tender box provided for this purpose at the ground floor, Administrative Building Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano, not later than 1200hrs on Tuesday 12th December, 2017. Late submission would be rejected. All bids will be opened immediately at the close of submission on the same sate in the assembly hall. Representatives of the companies, civil society organizations, NGOs and the general public are invited to witness the bid opening.
F. PLEASE NOTE
Only bidders who’s Technical Bids fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements will advance to the Financial Bid stage and have their financial bids considered. Notwithstanding the submission of qualification and tender information, the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano is neither committed nor obligated to include any company’s name in any bid list or to award any contract to any company on the bid list.
The Nigeria Police Academy Tenders Board (NPATB) reserves the right to reject any or all qualification packages. This notice of ‘Invitation to Qualification and Tender’ shall not be construed as commitment on the part of the NPATB, nor shall it entitle any company to make claims whatsoever or seek indemnity from the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano.
MUHAMMAD GHALI USMAN psc, FCAI
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST