INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AND PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR PROVISION OF RPAS AND ANCILLARY SERVICES FOR NIGERIA LNG LIMITED
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) requires a vendor to provide Remotely Piloted RPAS Systems (RPAS) services to support surveillance and inspection needs within company facilities in Bonny Island, Port Harcourt and land acquisitions in Rivers State, Nigeria. NLNG hereby invites RPAS Operators with experience, capacity and all regulatory permits and licenses required in providing RPAS services, to express their interest to participate in the tendering for this services.
SCOPE OF THE SERVICE
The RPAS service dedicated to NLNG operations is expected to provide specialized services including but not limited to:
- Pipeline Right-of-Way (RoW) Surveillance along five (5) pipeline routes (12km, 30km, 33km, 42km, and 87km in length) twice a week, within 90km radius of Rumuji.
- Maritime security surveillance from shore to pilot boarding station, (up to 50 nautical miles)
- Inspection of Critical Plant Infrastructures viz internal maintenance inspection of tanks, flare derricks & components, chimneys, confined spaces, pipe racks, jetty trestle inspections, jetty under deck inspections, jetty under deck inspection, building roofs, catwalks etc.
- Telecoms mast inspection and tall structure modeling
- Under water pipeline and tall structure modeling
- Aerial monitoring, data capture and analysis of remote locations, personnel and gas leaks, using multispectral and hyper spectral image sensors Environmental Control, and Management
- Topographic mapping with spot elevation and orthophoto for asset map updates, geometric survey and volumetric quantification with geo tagging and onsite coordinate alignment
- Real time incident monitoring for Search and Rescue.
The following “Functional Specification” stipulates general requirements for the RPAS. Full specification will be included in the Invitation to Tender.
- Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) capability
- Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) capability
- Capability to operate in elevated temperatures above ambient
- Capability to relay real-time surveillance feed and seamless integration with company CCTV system amongst others.
COMMENCEMENT AND DURATION
The expected date of commencement of the service is 1stApril, 2020 and the duration will be one (1) year with an option to extend.
A Pre-qualification exercise of interested RPAS Operators will be carried out, and only those successful in the exercise will be invited to provide a competitive tender for this service.
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested companies are required to submit the following documents for consideration:
- RPAS Operator’s Certificate (ROC)
- RPAS End User Certificates
- Audited financial accounts for the last three (3) years and management accounts for the current year.
- Tax Clearance Certificates for the past three (3) years; and Nigerian Tax Registration Number.
- Safety Management System (SMS) manual.
- QA/QC policy and details of the standards to which its QA/QC processes are accredited.
- Description and specification of RPAS currently owned and operated and/or to be deployed for the service.
- Details of relevant verifiable experience of RPAS service that contractor has undertaken as main contractor/RPAS operator over the past five (5) years
- Acknowledgement of willingness to undergo NLNG and Third Party audits.
- Any additional information that will enhance the potential of the company.
NLNG is committed to the development of the Nigeria Oil & Gas business in accordance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (NOGICD Act).
Interested companies shall comply with all the provisions of the NOGICD Act that relate to this services, and in particular comply with the minimum Nigerian Content percentage (%) for ownership, in relation to the scopes of services as provided in the Scheduled to the NOGICD Act.
Failure to fully comply with the NOGICD Act or demonstrate commitment to Nigerian Content Development policy of the Nigerian government and NLNG, shall result in outright disqualification from the tender process for this scope of services as described above.
As part of their submissions, companies signifying interest by responding to this advertisement shall submit acknowledgement of willingness to comply with the Nigerian Content Act.
General Nigerian Content Requirements
Companies responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010:
- Documentation to demonstrate that the entity is a Nigerian-registered company. Submission of certified true copies of CAC forms 02 & 07 (or its equivalent; CAC 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, etc.) including company Memorandum and Article of Association. All companies shall be Nigerian Indigenous Service Companies having 51% and above Nigerian entity in the shareholding and ownership structure of tenderer’s legally registered entity in Nigeria by CAMA (Companies and Allied Matters Act).
- Evidence of registration with the NCDMB’s NOGIC Joint Qualification System (JQS).
- Evidence of registration with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority and Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria.
- The process and procedure that explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act 2010 (Nigerian Content Plan) and how to achieve the set target(s) in the schedule of the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry Content Development Act, and any targets set by the Board.
- Details of the company’s corporate organization’s overall human resources structure (management, supervisors, senior & junior skilled officers, etc.), identifying positions manned/occupied by Nigerian nationals with evidence of type of employment in-country and identifying the positions manned/occupied by other nationals.
- Proposed organogram for this work scope populated with nationality, qualification of personnel and years of experience of personnel on the job (attach CV of key finance, operational and technical personnel) including a succession plan in this work scope.
- A detailed description of the location of facilities and infrastructure (assets, equipment, technical office, and administrative space, storage, etc.) in Nigeria to support this contract, evidence that 50% of all equipment deployed to work by multinational and international companies are owned by the local subsidiaries.
SUBMISSION OF RESPONSES
Submissions in response to the above requirements shall be completed strictly in accordance with the instructions given in this publication, segregated and arranged in the order indicated.
Failure to submit any of the documents may result in disqualification of the applicant.
The Expression of Interest document should be submitted:
In hard copy in a sealed envelope and marked:
“CONFIDENTIAL Expression of Interest and Pre-Qualification for Provision of Aircraft and Ancillary Services for NLNG” to:
The Head, Vendor Management Services,
Nigeria LNG Limited,
In electronic copy in PDF format by e-mail to [email protected]with“CONFIDENTIAL Expression of Interest and Pre-qualification of Aircraft and Ancillary Services for NLNG” in the subject line.
The submission in both formats must be received by NLNG not later than Four (4) weeks from the date of this publication.
- This is not an invitation to tender. The full tendering procedure will be provided to applicants that are successful in the pre-qualification exercise which will be carried out in accordance with NLNG’s relevant procedures.
- Notwithstanding the submission of an Expression of interest, NLNG is neither committed nor obliged to include any company and/or associated companies, agents or sub-contractors in any bid list, or award any form of contract to any company and/or associated companies, agents or sub-contractors.
- This advertisement of Expression of Interest and Pre-qualification shall not be construed as a commitment by NLNG, nor shall it entitle respondents to claim any indemnity from NLNG, its affiliates, and/or any of its shareholders by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
- This Expression of Interest is a simple invitation for interested vendors to express interest in providing the indicated services and does not warrant any further feedback from NLNG hereafter. If you do not hear from NLNG within 3 months of submission of this publication, it should be taken that your application was not successful.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST