NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED (NDPHC)
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC), a holding company for the National Integrated Power Project in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, hereby invites reputable and interested Contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the under- listed projects:
- Construction of Chain Link Fence at Gbarain Power Plant
- Construction of Block Wall Fence, Gate House and Motorized Gate at Ogorode Power Plant
- Construction of Internal Roads at Olorunsogo Housing Estate
- Construction of 1.825km Asphalt Access Road including Drainages to Alaoji Power Plant
- Supply of Power Transformers and Injection Substations at Farfaru and Evbabogun
- Reconstruction of Damaged Control Building at Ijero-Ekiti Injection Substation
- Supply of Unavailable Materials and Construction /Completion of Outstanding Ojo TS11KV Line Works under Lot D-EPC-EK4/12
- Consultancy Services for the Effluence Environmental Monitoring of Alaoji Power Plant and Calabar Power Plant (Lot 1)
- Consultancy Services for the Effluence Environmental Monitoring of Geregu Power Plant, Ihovbor Power Plant and Ogorode Power Plant (Lot 2)
- Consultancy Services for the Effluence Environmental Monitoring of Omotosho Power Plant and Olorunsogo Power Plant (Lot 3)
- Consultancy Services for the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Lafia 330/132KV Substations Project
- Environmental Consultants for the Development of Environmental Management System for Seven (7) NDPHC Power Plants and the Corporate Headquarters
- Extension of 11KV Network in Ikot Nyong Community, Filtration of 2Nos. 7.5MVA Power Transformer in Ikot Nyong Substation and the Connection of Public Water Supply to Ikot Nyong Substation
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Detailed Company Profile reflecting current office address, email, telephone numbers, competence, plant & equipment owned/leased or hired while also indicating professional and non-professional personnel (where applicable).
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) attached with certified True Copy (not photocopy) of Form CAC7 –Particulars of Directors.
- Evidence of company’s current Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2014, 2015, & 2016).
- Three years audited financial account duly stamped by a registered Auditor.
- Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate in compliance with Amended PenCom Reform Act 2014 and section 16 (6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007
- Evidence of with the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act 2011 in line with Section 16 (6) (d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007
- Evidence of compliance with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
- COREN practicing license (for engineering firms)
- Evidence of NEMSA certification (for electrical installation works)
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Evidence of and successful completion of similar projects executed in the last five years. Such evidence shall be in the form of valid and verifiable letters of award of contract, contract agreement and job completion certificates or interim payment certificates where such jobs are still in progress.
- Current sworn affidavit disclosing:
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt;
- That the company does not have any Director who has ever been convicted in any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety;
- Whether or not any officer of NDPHC is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder;
- That all documents submitted are true and correct in all particulars
- Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to the disqualification of the Bid.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS/SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
Interested and competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents as from Monday 20th November, 2017 from the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20, 000.00) only. Payment shall be made by means of bank draft in favour of Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited. The bank draft shall be taken to the Finance & Accounts Department for confirmation and issuance of receipt for bid collection.
- SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS
Prospective bidders enclose their Technical documents in a separate envelope (marked Technical) and Financial Bids in another envelope (marked Financial) and the two separate envelopes shall be enclosed in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER” stating the “Project Title” in three (3) sets, addressed to:
General Manager, Procurement
Niger Delta Power Holding Company,
1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District, Abuja.
The completed sealed Bid document should be submitted in the Tender Box at the procurement Department between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Bidders are advised to submit on or before the closing date of the Bid submissions of 14th December, 2017. Late submission will not be accepted.
- CLOSING DATE AND OPENING
Submission of bid documents closes on Thursday 14th December, 2017 by 11:00am. The submitted bids will be opened on the same day as stated below.
- OPENING OF BIDS
Venue: NDPHC Auditorium on the 6th Floor
Date: Thursday 14th December, 2017
Bidders/Company’s representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, civil society and non-governmental organization are hereby invited to witness the public opening of technical bids.
Opening of Financial bids of Bidders adjudged technically competent shall be done at a later date that would be communicated to successful (pre-qualified) firms.
- The documents should be arranged in the order listed at 2.0 above and clearly separated by dividers;
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
- Technical and Financial Bid enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose both the Technical and Financial Bids at the same time during opening shall be disqualified;
- Bid documents shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted;
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NDPHC to award these contracts;
- NDPHC is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the Award of Contract or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest;
- All submission must be made only in English Language;
- Further clarification on the advertisement should be directed to the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja or by email via [email protected]
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST