Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Avenue, Central Business District – Abuja
INVITATION TO TENDER AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC), a holding company for the National Integrated Power Project in compliance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007, hereby invites reputable and interested Contractors with requisite expertise and experience to submit tenders for the under-listed projects:
2.0 SCOPE IF SUPPLIES/WORKS/SERVICES
- SUPPLY OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) FOR NDPHC POWER PLANTS AND THE CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS (LOT1)
- SUPPLY OF PROJECT VEHICLES (LOT 2)
- SUPPLY OF FIRE TRUCKS FOR THE POWER PLANT (LOT 3)
- REHABILITATION WORKS ON ACID/ALKALINE WATER TREATMENT PLANT REGENARATION LINES AT OLORUNSOGO POWER STATION (LOT 4)
- REMEDIAL WORKS FOR THE CONTROL AND PREVENTION OF GULLY EROSION AT THE O&M ESTATE IN OMOTOSHO POWER PLANT (LOT 5)
- CONSTRUCTION OF PERIMETER FENCE AT THE POWER PLANT (LOT 6)
- RESTORATION OF CORRODED INFRASTRUCTURE AND EQUIPMENT AT OMOTOSHO POWER PLANT (LOT 7)
- SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF PULSAR SAND ALERT/PARTICLES MONITORING SYSTEM AT THE POWER PLANT (LOT 8)
- PROVISION OF INTERNET FACILITIES AT THE POWER PLANT (LOT 9)
- UPGRADE OF IT SERVER CENTER IN NDPHC HEADQUARTERS AND PROCUREMENT OF 2 ADDITIONAL SERVERS (LOT 10)
- DEVELOPMENT OF A DISASTER RECOVERY (DR) PLAN THAT WILL BE REQUIRED TO IMPLEMENT AN ENTERPRISE DISASTER RECOVERY SOLUTION (LOT 11)
- EXPRESSION OF INTEREST AS AUCTIONEERS (LOT 12)
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019; with minimum average turnover of N50,000,000.00 (for Works).
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate expiring on 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- A sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the NDPHC or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017, 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with Curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.)
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of award, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photograph of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of ownership/lease (where applicable).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- For Services: Evidence of Firm’s registration with relevant professional body such as NITDA, CPN etc.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
Failure to submit all documents stated above may lead to disqualification of the Bid.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
(GOODS A WORKS)
Interested and competent Bidders are requested to collect Bid Documents from the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only per Lot. Payment shall be into Niger Delta Power Holding Company Limited (NDPHC)’s Treasury Single Account (TSA). Evidence of payment into the TSA shall be taken to the Finance & Accounts Department for confirmation and issuance receipt for bid collection.
- SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS (GOODS & WORKS)
All completed Tenders are to be packaged separately for both Technical and Financial, in three (3) copies each, i.e. one (1) original and two (2) copies, in sealed envelopes clearly marked either Technical Tender or Financial Tender and both sealed in a third envelope marked with the appropriate Project Title, Lot Number and Company Name at the top right hand corner, addressed to the Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board.
The completed and sealed Bid document should be submitted in the Tender Box at the procurement Department on the 6th floor between the hours of 9am to 5pm Monday not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th November, 2019. Late submission will be returned un-opened.
- SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENT
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed as stated below and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th October, 2019.
All submissions should be addressed to:
Secretary, NDPHC Tenders Board,
Niger Delta Power Holding Company,
1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street,
Central Business District, Abuja.
- OPENING OF EOI AND TECHNICAL BIDS
The EOI and technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th October, 2019 and 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th November, 2019 respectively.
Bidders/Company’s representatives and interested members of the public including relevant professional bodies, civil society and Non-Governmental organizations (NGOs) are hereby invited to witness the public opening of technical bids.
- No bidder should bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- The documents should be arranged in the order listed at 2.0 above and clearly separated by dividers;
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing authority for verification and authentication;
- Technical and Financial Bids enclosed in one and same single envelope that will expose both the Technical and Financial Bids at the same time during opening shall be disqualified;
- Bid documents shall be submitted in person and not through post. Any bid submitted through post shall not be accepted;
- Goods & Works: Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- Services: Only shortlisted bidders at EOI’s evaluation will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals
- This advertisement should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NDPHC to award these contracts;
- NDPHC is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids at any time prior to the Award of Contract or cancel the procurement proceeding in the public interest;
- All submissions must be made only in English Language;
- Further clarification on the advertisement should be directed to the Procurement Department, 6th Floor, NDPHC Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1490 Samuel Ademulegun Street, Central Business District, Abuja or by email via [email protected]
NIGER DELTA POWER HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST