167 ABA ROAD, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF AUTOMOTIVE GAS OIL (DIESEL) AND OFFICE EQUIPMENT TO NDDC HEADQUARTERS
DATE: 25, 2019
- The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) in line with its statutory mandate wishes to procure office Stationeries/Accessories, Office Furniture and Automotive Gas Oil (Diesel) and is hereby inviting interested bidders to bid for the following:
- Lot 1 (One) Supply of Diesel (AGD)
- Lot 2 (Two) Supply of Office Stationeries/Accessories & other consumables
- Lot 3 (Three) Supply of Office Furniture (Executive, Semi Executive and Secretaries Chairs and Tables)
- OBJECTIVES AND SCOPE OF SERVICES
The NDDC headquarters is primarily powered by four Generators of 1000KVA Capacities. Energy supply from the public power source is erratic and unstable leading to frequent damage to NDDC’s equipment.
Also due to increased activities of the Commission, there is need to replace obsolete furniture and office stationeries/accessories in the Commission.
Lot 1: DIESEL SUPPLIES
- Provision of premium quality diesel of specific Gravity 0.85 for all the Generators at the Commission’s Headquarters in trucks of 33,000 litres capacity only from September 2019 till August 2020.
Lot 2: OFFICE STATIONERIES/ACCESSORIES AND OTHER CONSUMABLES
Provision of High quality office stationeries/accessories and other consumables for use at the Commission delivered to specified offices in various locations.
Lot 3: OFFICE FURNITURE
The provision of high quality office furniture that include executive tables and chairs, semi executive tables and chairs, secretaries tables and chairs and visitors chairs for use by the Commission and delivered to specific offices and warehouses in various locations in the city of Port Harcourt.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR DIESEL SUPPLY:
This bid solicitation shall be based on meeting the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation, Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of current Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate fr the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember 2019; with minimum average annual turnover of N45 million;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember 2019;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 1stJanuary, 2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Evidence of Registration with the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR Permit) – For the Supply of AGO (Diesel) only;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committee of the Commission or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificates; and
- Evidence of Source of the AGO in form of MoU with accredited depot owners;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Bidding Document from the office stated below:
The Head, Procurement Unit, 8th Floor, Head Office Building, Niger Delta Development Commission; 167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers State on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only per Lot, paid into Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)’s Remita Account in any Commercial Bank between the date of this publication and on or before 12:00 noon, Tuesday, August 6, 2019.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit Bid for each of the Lots desired in two (2) hard copies each of the Technical and Financial Bids with softcopy of Financial Bid in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two (2) sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to:
The Head, Procurement Unit, 8th Floor, Head Office Building, Niger Delta Development Commission; 167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers State not later than 12:00 noon, Tuesday, August 6, 2019.
- OPENING OF BID
The Bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for the submission at 12:00 Noon, Tuesday, August 6, 2019 in the Reception Hall (Ground Floor), Head Office Building, Niger Delta Development Commission, 167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers State in the presence of bidders or their representatives.
Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Head, Procurement Unit, 8th Floor, Head Office Building, Niger Delta Development Commission; 167, Aba Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers State, as the Niger Delta Development Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- All tendering costs will be borne by the bidders;
- The Niger Delta Development Commission is not bound to accept any bid and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007;
- This invitation to tender is open to those who participated in the earlier Invitation to tender of Friday, 7thSeptember 2018.
Prof. Nelson Brambaifa
Acting Managing Director/CEO
Niger Delta Development Commission