NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, ARO, ABEOKUTA
P.M.B. 2002, ABEOKUTA, OGUN STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR YEAR 2017 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta is desirous of undertaking some Projects and so would require the services of qualified Consultants to ensure quality assurance in the job.
The Projects are as follows:
LOT A: Drilling of Boreholes and Reticulation of Water System;
LOT B: Procurement of Stationed Waste Compactor (20ft) Container;
LOT C: Agricultural Project for Rehabilitation of Discharged Psychiatric Patients.
Interested Consultants are required to submit their firm’s documents in sequential order as listed below:
- Company’s Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) successful years (2014, 2015 and 2016);
- Evidence of Company’s Registration with relevant Professional Bodies;
- Evidence of Certificate/Exemption Certificate from PENCOM in accordance with Pension Reform Act (2004) including evidence of Remittance of Employees Pension Contributions/Deductions;
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate as evidence of fulfillment of the obligation to pay ITF as social security contribution;
- Evidence of Registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR);
- A sworn affidavit that no officer of Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta is a former or present Director of the company, or has any pecuniary interest in the tender;
- Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three (3) years supported with letters of award, activity description, client, location, value statue (complete or ongoing) etc.;
- Company’s Audited Account for 2014, 2015 and 2016;
- Company’s Profile including Qualifications of key Personnel and Equipment;
- Any other additional information that may enhance the company’s tender.
Documents (a – g) are RESPONSIVE CRITERIA, the absence of any automatically disqualifies the bidder.
SUBMISSION OF TENDERS
- The complete tender documents are to submitted in sealed envelope with the name and address of the prospective Bidder at the top left corner of the envelope with the Tenderer’s GSM/Reachable number(s);
- All documents should be submitted within six (6) weeks e. on or before Monday, 26th February, 2018 by 10:00am when document will be opened;
- The tendered documents should be addressed to:
THE PROVOST AND MEDICAL DIRECTOR,
P.M.B. 2002 ARO, ABEOKUTA.
ATTENTION: PROCUREMENT UNIT
- All submissions should be by hand. Courier delivery will not be considered;
- Late submission will not be considered;
- The document must be dropped in the Bid Box located in the Office of the Provost and Medical Director;
- The Hospital reserves the right to reject any or all tender documents;
- Please visit the Procurement Unit of the Hospital for further information. All Tenderers, Civil Society Organizations and interested Stakeholders are invited to tender opening scheduled to take place immediately after the close of submission on Monday, 26th February, 2018 in the Boardroom, Postgraduate Building, Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta.
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION
FOR: PROVOST AND MEDICAL DIRECTOR
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL