Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja
INVITATION TO TENDER /EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA) is a Federal Government Agency under the Federal Ministry of Health responsible for the development and strengthening of Primary Health Care Services nationwide.
The Agency in keeping with the Health Agenda for Change of the present administration is accelerating the implementation of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) through Primary Health Care (PHC) Programme.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 as regards the Procurement of goods, works and services, NPHCDA hereby invites interested and qualified bidders for the procurement of the following underlisted Projects in 2019 Appropriation.
- PROJECT DESCRIPTION
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF SYRINGES
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF safety boxes
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF DISPOSABLE VAGINAL SPECULUMS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF VACCINE
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF MAMA KITS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF MIDWIFERY KITS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF PROJECT/OPERATIONAL VEHICLES/AMBULANCE
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF INCINERATORS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: PRINTING AND SUPPLY OF AGENCY’S MATERIALS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: CONSTRUCTION OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRES (TYPE 1)
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: CONSTRUCTION OF PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRE (TYPE 2)
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: REHABILITATION/RENOVATION/COMPLETION OF SOME PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRES
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: DRILLING OF MOTORIZED BOREHOLES
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF BASIC DRUGS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF GENERATORS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: PROCUREMENT AND DISTRIBUTION OF CHIPS KITS TO CHIPS AGENTS NATIONWIDE
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: PROCUREMENT OF COMPUTERS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: SUPPLY OF OFFICE CONSUMABLES
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR MEDICAL MISSION TO COMMUNITIES
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR TRAINING OF HEALTH WORKERS
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE TO SERICC IN BAUCHI, KEBBI, YOBE, TARABA STATES
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CLEANING AND FORWARDING AGENT
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ENGAGEMENT OF HAULAGE AND DISTRIBUTION SERVICES
PROJECT/ITEM DESCRIPTION: EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANTS FOR AGENCY’S INTEGRATED COMPUTERIZATION AND AUTOMATION PROCESSES
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent Contractors, Suppliers and Service Providers/Consultants wishing to carry out any of the Projects listed above are required to submit the following documents which will be subject to verification and due diligence by the Agency:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including forms CO2 and CO7 (Form 1.1).
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years expiring till 31stDecember, 2019; with minimum average annual turnover of N15million or Works/N2milion for Goods.
- Unabridged Company’s Audited Annual Report for the immediate past three (3) years, 2016, 2017, 2018 duly signed and stamped with a professional Audit Firm.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of valid Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- A Sworn Affidavit stating that none of the Directors has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the NPHCDA or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof (Receipt) of Ownership/Lease for construction of boreholes and renovation works.
- Evidence of current premise’s Registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria for Supply of Drugs and Syringes.
- Evidence of product Registration with NAFDAC for Supply of Syringes.
- Evidence of product WHO Prequalification and PQS number for Supply of Syringes (Lot: NPHCDA/2019/1-50)
- Bid Bond/Tender Security for Supply of Syringes only.
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list for local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorized representatives should bid for vehicles.
- Letter of Authorization from the Original Manufacturers in accordance with approved policy for procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria, for bidders of Medical Equipment.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- Detailed Company’s profile with Curriculum Vitae of key officers/professional personnel including photocopies of relevant Professional/Technical Certificates/Qualifications: at least 3 COREN, 1 QSRBN, 1 ARCON, 1 CORBON (for works).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates.
4.0 COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS (GOODS & WORKS)
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Documents (SBD) from Procurement Unit of National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Annex Office, No.2 Uke Street off Ahmadu Bello Way Garki, Abuja upon presentation of receipt of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) per Lot, paid into NPDCDA’s remita account in any commercial bank as detailed below.
- Log on to Remita platform via www.remita.net;
- Click on “Payment for Federal Government of Nigeria and State TSA;
- Click on Federal Government of Nigeria;
- For the name of MDA, Type National Primary Health Care Development Agency, option will appear, select the one with this number: 052100300100;
- The under name of services/purpose select Tender Fees;
- Under description, type what you are paying for;
- Payee full name should be the name of Company, not individual’s name.
Bring the print out together with the copies of the Bank Teller with stamp of the Bank on it to the Central Pay Office (CPO) of the Agency’s Headquarters at Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja to collect receipt which would be used to obtain bid document at Procurement Unit.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
Interested consultant shall submit one (1) original copy and one (1) photocopy of their Expression of Interest (EoI) document with the Appropriate Project Title and relevant Lot Number, Name of Company, Address, and valid contact phone number behind the envelope and addressed to; The Executive Director/CEO, National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Abuja. all EoI Documents should be dropped in the tender box provided at the NPHCDA Procurement Unit, Annex Office Complex No.2 Uke Street, off Ahmadu Bellow Way, Garki-Abuja not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday 8th October, 2019.
6.0 SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS (GOODS & WORKS)
Prospective companies are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, the completed Technical and Financial Bids, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope marked with the appropriate Project Title and relevant Lot number, Name of company, address, and valid contact phone number behind. All the envelopes must carry the name and phone number of the contractor for ease of identification. The Technical and Financial bid envelopes are to be sealed in the bigger third envelope and addressed to; The Executive Director/CEO, National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja. All completed sealed bids should be submitted in the tender box provided at the NPHCDA Procurement Unit, Annex Office Complex No.2 Uke Street, off Ahmadu Bello Way, Garki-Abuja not later than:
Lots 1 – 20 12:00 noon on Tuesday 5th November, 2019
Lots 21 – 26 12:00 noon on Tuesday 8th October, 2019
OPENING TIME TABLE
LOT NUMBER: Lots 1 – 20
DATE OF CLOSSING/OPENING: Tuesday, 5th November, 2019 at 12noon
LOT NUMBER: Lots 21 – 26
DATE OF CLOSSING/OPENING: Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 at 12noon
Note: Bidders should ensure that they properly complete the Tender submission checklist with the Tender Office in the Procurement Unit.
7.0 OPENING OF TENDER
The EoI and technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission in accordance with the TIME TABLE herein stated above at the National Primary Health Care Development Agency, Plot 681/682 Port-Harcourt Crescent, off Gimbiya Street, Area 11 Garki, Abuja, in the presence of Bidders or representatives and NGO’s, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the point of submission, as NPHCDA will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
8.0 IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The standard means of communication between the Procurement Unit and all bidders shall be through emails, all bidders are therefore advised to ensure that current email address accompany their bids.
- Ownership of all companies that respond to this Advert will be verified
- Companies with poor record of performance at NPHCDA need not apply
- All CAC, Tax Certificates and PENCOM may be referred to Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), National Pension Commission, Security Agencies and other relevant bodies for verification
- NPHCDA is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liability in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007
- This Evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on requirements as specified in the requirements above and in the Bidding Document
- Any bidder who fails to comply with the above stated instructions will automatically be disqualified
- This notice shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the agency to award any form of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any organization to claim any indemnity from the Agency.
NPHCDA – Management
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST