174 ADETOKUNBO ADEMOLA CRESCENT, WUSE 2, ABUJA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The National Pension Commission (PenCom) in furtherance of its mandate is desirous of implementing some of its projects under the 2019 fiscal year.
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, PenCom is hereby inviting reputable, experienced and interested consultants to submit Expression of Interest (EOI) for the provision of the underlisted services:
LOT NO: 1
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: Deployment of Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite and Data Integration for Business Intelligence
LOT NO: 2
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: Implementation of Enterprise Risk Management in the Commission
LOT NO: 3
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE: Implementation of Microsoft Volume Licenses (Deployment of 0365 and Share Point on Premise Deployment)
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7, or Business Name where applicable;
- Evidence of Firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Taxes of the Partners where applicable) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN).
- Evidence of Authorization/Gold partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for Lots 1 & 3.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of National Pension Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- that the company is not in receivership, subject to any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings; and
- that the company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2015, 2016, 2017.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company Profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Projects.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- Documents should be arranged in the order listed paginated with table of contents indicating the pages on which items are to be found.
- No bidders should bid for more than one (1) Lot and any bidder who bids for more than one (1) Lot will be disqualified from all the Lots.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Prospective bidders are to enclose three (3) copies of Expression of Interest (EOI) including one original copy in sealed envelopes clearly stating the “Project Name” and “Lot No” on the top right-hand corner of the envelope with the name of the company on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
The Ag. Director General
National Pension Commission
174, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja
All EOIs should be deposited in the Bid Box at the Mail Room located on the ground floor of the Commission’s Head Office at Plot 174, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2, Abuja between the working hours of 8am – 5pm on or before 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8thOctober, 2019.
4.0 OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
All EOIs will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 8th October, 2019 at the Commission’s meeting room in the presence of the bidders or their representatives and any interested member(s) of the public. All enquiries should be directed in writing to:
The Ag. Director General
National Pension Commission
174 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent
Wuse II, Abuja
Further clarifications can be sought between 9:00am to 3:00pm from Monday, 23rdSeptember, 2019 from the Procurement Department at the Commission’s Head Office or call Telephone Number 09-4603930 or via the Email: [email protected]
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Only shortlisted Bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals;
- Any EOI submitted in the wrong place shall be disqualified;
- Late submissions will be returned unopened;
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of PenCom to appoint any consultant nor shall it entitle any consultant submitting documents to claim any indemnity from PenCom.
- PenCom reserves the right to take a decision on any of the documents received.
- Any form of canvassing from any source whatsoever shall result in immediate disqualification.
- PenCom reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims on the documents;
- Pencom will only correspond with authorized officers of the successful company/vendor and not agents or persons acting on its behalf.
- PenCom is not bound to shortlist any vendor and reserves the right to annul the bid process at any time without incurring liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST