INVITATION TO TENDER FOR EXECUTION OF PROJECT UNDER THE 2019 CAPITAL APPROPRIATION
In compliance with the provisions of the Public Procurement Act 2006, the Hospital hereby invites tenders from reputable companies with proven experience to submit technical and financial bids for the following project:
- SCOPE OF WORK
LOT 1: Completion of Construction of Spine and Rehabilitation Centre
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2019; with minimum average turnover of N100 million;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submitting Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Kano or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017, 2018;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects;
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease;
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Interested companies are to obtain Tender Documents from Procurement Unit of the Hospital on presentation of non-refundable tender processing fee receipt of N10,000.00 only per Lot. Bidders are to pay tender fees to the National Orthopaedic hospital Kano’s Remita at any reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The technical and financial bids must be prepared as separate documents packaged in sealed envelopes, clearly marked as either “Financial or Technical Bid” as appropriate and inserted together in a sealed SINGLE (bigger) envelope with the project title and Lot number written on the right topmost part of the envelope and addressed to: The Medical Director, National Orthopaedic Hospital, P.M.B. 3087, Dala-Kano Nigeria, and deposited in the Tender Box provided in the office of the Medical Director not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 29thJuly, 2019.
- OPEING OF BIDS
The Technical bids will be publicly opened immediately after the submission deadline at 12:00 onMonday, 29thJuly, 2019, in the Hospital’s Board Room, 2ndFloor Administration Block. Any tender received after the deadline will be returned un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register as the Hospital will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. The Bidders and their representatives, as well as Civil Society Organizations, Professional Organizations and the public are hereby invited to the public opening. For more information visit: www.orthopaedicdala.org.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Please note that:
- All tender documents must be signed by authorized official of the company and any false information therein will result in rejection.
- The Hospital is neither committed nor obliged to shortlist any contractor, or to award contract to any contractor or agent.
- Wrong packaging or labeling will result in disqualification.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The Hospital is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.