NATIONAL ORIENTATION AGENCY
BLOCK ‘B’, AREA 1 FEDERAL SECRETARIAT, GARKI, ABUJA
NOTICE AND INVITATION TO TENDER
The Agency in its effort to effectively communicate Government policies, programmes and activities and to orientate the citizenry for positive attitudinal change intends to carry out procurement of goods.
PROCUREMENTS OF GOODS
LOT 1: SUPPLY OF OFFICE FURNITURE AND FITTINGS (NOA/PROC/OFF/2017/01).
LOT 2: SUPPLY OF COMPUTERS – DESKTOP AND LAPTOPS (NOA/PROC/COM/2017/02) (MADE IN NIGERIA).
LOT 3: SUPPLY OF COMPUTER PRINTERS (NOA/PROC/CP/2017/03).
LOT 4: SUPPLY OF PHOTOCOPYING MACHINES (NOA/PROC/PM/2017/04).
LOT 5: SUPPLY OF POWER GENERATING SET (NOA/PROC/PG/2017/05).
Interested bidders /contractors are hereby invited to participate in the tendering process.
a) Certified true copy of Certificate of Incorporation
b) Current Tax Certificate for the last three (3) years
c) Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) remittance
d) Pension Compliance Certificate issued by Pension Commission (PENCOM)
e) Evidence of registration and compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act
f) Evidence of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (Interim Registration Report from BPP)
g) Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies
h) Sworn affidavit from the High Court stating:
i. That no Director of the Company has ever been convicted in any court of Law or involved in any fraudulent or corrupt practices
ii. That the company is not in bankruptcy or going into receivership
iii. Whether or not any officer of the relevant Committee of the Agency, is a former or present Director or has pecuniary interest in the company
i) Annual turnover and Audited Statement of Accounts for the past three years
j) Company profile stating address with names, address and qualification(s) of key personnel
k) evidence of experience of similar jobs within the last three (3) years, showing letters of award and evidence of completion
l) Original letter of attestation of good financial standing from a reputable bank to be addressed to the Director General
m) Documents must be duly signed
n) Original letter naming the person authorized to sign on behalf of the Tenderer
o) Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) only
p) Any other requirements will be contained in the solicitation document
METHOD OF COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
i. Interested Bidders, are required to collect the Tender document at ROOM 152, NOA HQ, after payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only, in any bank of your choice, a code will be generated to enable you pay the Tender fee. Collect a teller to be submitted at the cash office of the Agency where you will be issued a receipt.
ii. All tender documents MUST be filled by hand, Technical and Financial documents should be packaged and hand labeled in sealed envelopes clearly marked ‘Technical’ and ‘Financial’ respectively with the Company Name clearly written at the back of the envelope. Bothe Technical and Financial Tender documents are to be submitted at the same time but in different boxes.
iii. All documents should be addressed to:
The Director General,
Attention: Director Procurement,
National Orientation Agency Headquarters,
Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1 Garki, Abuja.
iv. The sealed envelopes should be dropped into the tamper-proof Tender Boxes located in ROOM 152 and thereafter obtain acknowledgement receipt for the submission.
Collection and submission of the documents shall close at 12 noon, 28th November, 2017. Late bid shall not be accepted please.
OPENING OF BIDS
All technical documents shall be opened for examination immediately after closing of Bid submission at the Conference Hall, National Orientation Agency, Block B, Old Secretariat, Garki Abuja.
All bidders, Civil Society Organizations and general public are invited to witness the exercise.
1. The Agency may verify any or all the claims made by the applicants and shall disqualify any company whose claims are found to be false.
2. Bidders/Contractors who have worked for the Agency and have history of poor performance, abandonment and/or termination need not apply.
3. The advertisement should not be construed as commitment on the part of the Agency to award contract to any contractor.
4. The Agency reserves the right to reject any and/or all contractors as its sole discretion and at no cost to the Agency.
5. Only companies that have been successfully screened and found competent will have their financial tenders and opened and considered.
6. All costs incurred in responding to this advertisement shall be borne solely by the contractor.
7. Non-compliance to the instructions above will lead to disqualification.
8. The Agency reserves the right to cancel any or all of the projects without prior notice.
9. All projects are advertised for award of contracts subject to release of funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL