NATIONAL OIL SPILL DETECTION AND RESPONSE AGENCY (NOSDRA)
NAIC HOUSE, 5th FLOOR, PLOT 590, ZONE AO,
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, GARKI, ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER/REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS FOR 2018 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Federal Government through the Office of the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA) invites interested, competent and reputable contractor and suppliers with relevant experiences and good track records to participate in the execution of the Projects/Programmes as follows:
2.0 SCOPE OF WORKS
2.1 CATEGORY A (CONSULTANCY)
LOT 1: Building Geographic Information System (GIS) database of Underground Storage Tanks (UST) and Tank Farms, Retail Outlets in the Downstream Sector in Edo State
LOT 2: Building Geographic Information System (GIS) database of Underground Storage Tanks (UST) and Tank Farms, Retail Outlets in the Downstream Sector in Ekiti State
LOT 3: Community awareness programme on the danger of pipeline vandalism on the environment (Akwa Ibom State)
LOT 4: National Workshop on Enforcement of Environmental Laws, Regulation and Standards in the Petroleum Sector for Judiciary and Law Enforcement Agencies
2.2 CATEGORY B: (GOODS)
LOT 5: Personal Protective Equipment: Coverall, Rain Coats, Safety Boots (Res wings), Fire proof coverall with Reflectors, Gas mask, Safety eye goggles, Hard hat, Life jackets and Hand gloves
2.3 CATEGORY C: (WORKS)
LOT 6: Upgrade and Renovation of Laboratories, Warehouse and Office Complex in Port Harcourt
3.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
• Evidence of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association; Form CO2 and Form CO7;
• Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate and Companies Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years ending in December 2016;
• Evidence of current Certificate of National Pension Commission (PENCOM) valid till 31st December, 2018 & current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Certificate in line with the amended ITF Act, 2011.
• Evidence of current registration with the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) valid 2018 & Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) valid 2019.
• Comprehensive company profile including resumes of key Managerial Staff (with professional certifications) with address, phone numbers and e-mail address).
• Evidence of Firms registration with relevant Professional Bodies. COREN/SURCON/NSA, etc. where applicable.
• Verifiable evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs of interest in the last five (5) years with attached copies of letters of award and certificates of job completion and photocopies of the project mandatory.
• For Joint Ventures/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner).
• Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the Projects including Reference Letters from a reputable Commercial Bank.
• All documents for submission must be transmitted with a duly signed covering/forwarding letter under the company letter head paper, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), the Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.) and e-mail.
• A current Sworn Affidavit in line with Section 6(a-f) of PPA, 2007.
COLLECTION OF STANDARD BIDDING DOCUMENTS
All interested Bidding documents are to be collected from the Procurement Unit, Right Wing 5th Floor of the National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA), Abuja on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only per lot issued in favour of NOSDRA, Abuja Remita Account in any Commercial Bank.
All bidders must fill the bid collection Register after the Collection of the Bidding Document.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
All respondent should submit one Hard copy each of the Technical and Financial Bids clearly labeled “TECHNICAL”, “FINANCIAL”, “PROJECT NAME AND LOT”, Company Name, and Address. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope and all bidders must fill the bid submission Register.
CLOSING/OPENING DATE AND TIME
i) The closing date for the submission of Documents is 20th August, 2018 at 12 noon prompt.
ii) Technical Bids/Proposals received will be opened immediately on Monday, 20th August, 2018 at 12 noon prompt at the Agency’s Conference Room, 5th Floor, NAIC House, Abuja on specified date.
iii) In line with Section 19(b) (i) & (ii) of the PPA 2007, all bidders or their representatives, relevant professional bodies and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) are invited to witness the opening exercise.
National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST