NATIONAL INSURANCE COMMISSION
HEAD OFFICE: Plot 1239 Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Garki II, Abuja.
P.M.B. 457, Abuja, Nigeria
CALL CENTRE: 08172047735
E-MAIL: [email protected] WEBSITE: www.naicom.gov.ng
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION FOR 2018 APPROPRIATED PROJECTS
1.1 The National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) was established in 1997 by the National Insurance Commission Act 1997 with responsibility for ensuring the effective administration, supervision, regulation and control of insurance business in Nigeria and protection of insurance policyholders, beneficiaries and third parties to insurance contracts.
1.2 The National Insurance Commission (NAICOM) hereby invites interested suppliers who meet the requirements specified in this publication, to submit appropriate documents for pre-qualification in the bidding process for the procurement of goods and consultants provided for in its 2018 Budget.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICES
Lot 1: Office Equipment
Lot 2: Furniture & Fittings
Lot 3: 7.5KVA Generator
Lot 4: Computers
Lot 5: Provision of Security Services
Lot 6: Provision of Cleaning Services and Facility Management
3. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
a) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7.
b) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017), Verifiable from the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) valid till 31st December, 2018.
c) Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
d) Evidence of Compliance with current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
e) Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2018.
f) Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 1/1/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
g) Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the National Insurance Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
h) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2015, 2016 & 2017.
i) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
j) Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
k) Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs done within the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
l) List of Plant/Equipments with proof of ownership/lease (where applicable).
m) Evidence of current Firm’s registration with EHORECON (for Cleaning Service), and NSCDC (for Security Service);
n) All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Company.
o) Operational Permit Pest Control Management/Fumigation (where applicable).
p) Evidence of Original Equipment Manufacturer’s permit (where applicable).
4. SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
• All pre-qualification documents are to be submitted neatly bounded arranged in the order listed above and clearly separated by dividers.
• The documents must be sealed in an envelope, project name and lot number as well as company name must be clearly written at the top left corner of the envelopes.
• All bids should be addressed to:
The Commissioner for Insurance,
National Insurance Commission
Plot 1239 Ladoke Akintola Boulevard,
Garki II, Abuja
Training Room. Number 208, Second Floor.
• All bids must be submitted not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 31st December, 2018.
5. OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The pre-qualification documents shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 31st December, 2018 in the training room on the 2nd Floor of the Commission’s Head Office, located at Plot 1239 Ladoke Akintola Boulevard Garki II, Abuja.
6. GENERAL INFORMATION
• NAICOM reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the documents submitted to bidders.
• NAICOM reserves the right to reject any or all documents submitted by bidders.
• Late submission of tender documents shall be returned un-opened.
• All submissions must be in English Language and should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot of interest.
• The Award of contracts for any Lot is subject to availability of funds.
• The Management reserves the right to prioritize the implementation of its project.
• Only pre-qualified bidders will be invited for collection of tender documents at a later date.
• The advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Federal Ministry of Finance, NAICOM or its staff nor shall it entitle a bidder to make any claims whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from the NAICOM by virtue of such bidder having responded to the advert.
COMMISSIONER FOR INSURANCE
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST