NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM
NO.6 MIKE AHIGBE WAY, JABI ABUJA
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism is desirous of executing its approved capital projects under the 2017 fiscal year. Interested contractors of good repute with relevant experience are invited by this notice to submit their expression of interest for any of the jobs listed below:
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work includes:
A) Renovation of Kano Campus;
B) Furnishing of Enugu Campus;
C) Purchase of one 18 – Seater Coaster Bus;
D) Supply of office furniture and fittings;
E) Supply of Canteen and Kitchen equipment;
F) Supply of Classroom furniture;
G) Supply of Library Books and Equipment;
H) Supply of Computers and Accessories;
I) Consultancy Services (Legal).
3.0 QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
i) Evidence of company Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
ii) Evidence of tax payments (current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last years 2014, 2015 & 2016 corresponding with declared annual turnover;
iii) Evidence of VAT registration and remittance;
iv) Evidence of financial capability to execute the project such as bank reference letter or bank guarantee;
v) Copies of audited account of the company for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
vi) Corporate profile of the company with curriculum vitae of key personnel showing their academic and professional qualification including membership of professional regulatory bodies (especially those applying for Lot A);
vii) Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed, or being executed within the last five years, including type, cost, location, evidence of award and completion.
viii) Current certificate of compliance issued by the National Pension Commission as evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004;
ix) Current certificate of compliance issued by Industrial Training Fund (ITF), in compliance with section 6(2) of the ITF Amendment Act 2011;
x) Evidence of current registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by the submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP);
xi) Sworn affidavit from Federal or State High Court disclosing that:
• All documents submitted are not only correct but genuine,
• No officer of the Institute (NIHOTOUR) or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, stakeholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
4.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies should collect bid documents from the office of the Due Process Unit at the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism Office (third Block from the entrance) at No.6 Mike Akhigbe Way, Jabi Abuja, upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N5, 000.00 to the Federal Government Treasury Single Account (TSA) in favour of National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism as “Tender fee”.
5.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Completed Tender Documents comprising of both the technical and financial bids should be in hard and soft copies and submitted in separately sealed envelopes labeled “Technical” and “Financial” respectively. The name of the bidding company should be boldly written at the back of these envelopes and put in a bigger envelope clearly marked with the relevant Project Title and Lot number of the project at the top left hand corner. It should be addressed as follows:
The Director General,
National Institute for Hospitality & Tourism,
No.6 Mike Akhigbe Way,
Jabi – Abuja.
Attn.: Secretary Tenders Board
The closing date for submission of bids is 27th November, 2017 on or before the 12 noon closing time.
6.0 OPENING OF BIDS
Opening of bid is by 12 noon, 27th November 2017, immediately after the deadline for submission at the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism Classroom, (third block from the entrance, ground floor) in the presence of contractors or their representatives.
• NIHOTOUR reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claim(s) made on the tender documents submitted by companies;
• Companies that have worked for the Institute with a history of either poor performance, abandonment of project or prolonged contract execution period need not to apply;
• Tender document submitted late shall be rejected;
• This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NIHOTOUR nor shall it entail the applicant to make any claim(s) and/or seek any indemnity whatsoever from NIHOTOUR by virtue of such applicant having responded to this publication;
• Failure to comply with the Instruction(s) or provide any required document(s) may result in disqualification;
• NIHOTOUR reserves the right to reject and/or all of the tender documents.
SOURCE: NIGERIAN TRIBUNE