(NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPHTHALMOLOGY)
KADUNA – NIGERIA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR EXECUTION OF CONSTITUENCY PROJECTS
The National Eye Centre, Kaduna, a Federal Government Parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Health, responsible for specialist eye care services, hereby invites suitable and qualified Consultants to express their interest to carry out Medical Outreaches in the 2019 capital projects as follow:
LOT 1: Provision of Solar Lighting at National Eye Centre, Kaduna
LOT 2: Free Medical Outreach in Kaduna Metropolis
LOT 3: Medical Outreach Programme for Taraba North
2.0 SCOPE OF WORK AND SPECIFICATION
The scope of work will include surgery, scanning, medical laboratory tests, among others, as provided in the Bid document.
3.0 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested companies are required to submit the following documents and present original copies for sighting during the bid opening.
- Up to date practicing license
- Verifiable evidence of Incorporation and registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (Certificate).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2014 by inclusion of current Certificate of Compliance from the National Pension Commission.
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with the Nigeria Social Insurance trust Fund (Employee Compensation Act, 2010) by inclusion of current Compliance Certificate from NSITF.
- Tax Clearance Certificates verifiable from Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS) for the past three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018) expiring in December, 2019.
- Verifiable evidence of past experience of similar jobs, by inclusion of Award letter, Certificate of Job Completion etc.
- Company Profile including list of professional staff, qualifications which include names, CV’s and photocopy of certificates of staff.
- Company’s audited accounts for the past three (3) years (2016, 2017 and 2018).
- Verifiable evidence of payment of tender fees (copy of payment receipt).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act, 2011 by inclusion of current compliance letter from ITF.
- Verifiable evidence of registration with BPP, National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers, by inclusion of current Interim Registration Reports (IRR).
- Evidence of registration with Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of at least five (5) years’ experience.
- For Joint Ventures, include Memorandum of Understanding (indicating the responsibilities and duties of Individual Firms constituting the Joint Venture).
- All other criteria which may be useful for the Board during evaluation stage.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Tendering documents shall be obtained from the Planning Division, Directorate of Administration, National Eye Centre, Kaduna on payment of Non-refundable bidding fees of NGN 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only for each Lot. The Tender documents will be available for collection from Monday 23rd September, 2019 through Monday 4thNovember, 2019 within the working hours of 800am to 4:00pm work days.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- Three (3) copies of Expression of Interest packaged in sealed envelopes, should be clearly marked as appropriate and put together in a big single (bigger) envelope. The name of the Consultancy Firm should be written at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Chief Medical Director
National Eye Centre
P.M.B. 2267, Kaduna
- CLOSING DATE AND TIME OF SUBMISSION
The proposals should be deposited in the Tender box in the Office of the Chief Medical Director (CMD) on or before six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
- OPENING DATE, TIME AND VENUE
- The opening of bid document will commence at 12 noon on the day of the expiration of the six (6) weeks from the date of this publication in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who may wish to witness the exercise.
- OTHER INFORMATION
- a. Applicants should submit their applications with the above requirements and any other relevant information to the address below not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication.
b. Consultants are at liberty to express interest for more than one Lot.
c. Only shortlisted Consultancy firms will be invited for further consideration.
d. Further enquiries can be made from the Office of the Director of Administration.
- This advertisement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Board to transact with any party for project, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Board to procure concession services.
- The Board will not be responsible for any cost(s) or expenses(s) incurred by any interested party (ies) in connection with any response to this invitation or the preparation or submission response to an inquiry.
- The Board is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process any time without incurring liability (ies) and assigning any reason thereof.
Mal. A. A. Ungo
Director of Administration
National Eye Centre, Kaduna
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST