NATIONAL EYE CENTRE
(National Institute of Opthalmology)
Kaduna – Nigeria
REQUEST FOR EXTERNAL AUDITORS
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified Auditing firms for engagement as External Auditors for the auditing of the National Eye Centre Accounts.
Interested applicants should show evidence of:
- Up to date practicing license.
- Certification of the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation
- Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004 including evidence of remittance of Employees Pension Contributions/Deduction
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No and past remittances for the past three years
- Evidence of past experience of verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed including letters of award of contract, contract costs, and job completion Certificate (Please provide contact addresses of the Client)
- Company profile indicating curriculum vitae of key personnel
Applicants should submit their applications with the above requirements and any other relevant information to the address below not later than six weeks from the date of this publication.
The Chief Medical Director
National Eye Centre
Only those shortlisted would be invited for interview.
This advertisement is published for information purposes only and shall not be construed as commitment for offer by the centre nor shall it entitle any party to make claims whatsoever or seek indemnity from the centre by virtue of such party(ies) having responded to this publication.
Further enquiries can be made from the Office of the Director of Administration.
Mal. A. A Ungo
Director of Administration
For: Chief Medical Director
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST