PLOT 829, RALPH SHODEINDE STREET, CENTRAL AREA, ABUJA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR AUDITING ASSIGNMENT
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the National Commission for Colleges of Education, Abuja hereby invites interested, experienced, competent and reputable Auditing Firms to submit Expressions of Interest for the Auditing Assignment of the Commission’s 2018 Accounts.
- SCOPE OF SERVICE
The scope of service shall be Auditing of 2018 Commission’s Accounts.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested Firms should submit two (2) bound EoI documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 1/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN).
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the National Commission of Colleges of Education or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Up to date Practicing License.
- Certification of the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications e.g. ICAN/ANAN.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificates.
- For Joint Ventures/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested bidders are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to Executive Secretary, National Commission for Colleges of Education, Plot 829, Ralph Shodeinde Street, Central Area, Abuja, and clearly marked with “Expression of Interest for Auditing of 2018 Commission’s Accounts”. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the 2ndFloor, NCCE Secretariat not later than18thJune, 2019.
- OPENING OF BID
The EoI documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission by 12:00 noon 18thJune, 2019 in the Boardroom, 2ndFloor, NCCE, Abuja, in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Head of Procurement, Room 237, 2ndFloor, NCEE Secretariat, Abuja,as the National Commission for Colleges of Educationwill not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Head of Procurement on e-mail: [email protected].
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- EoI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- EoI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- All shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender documents;
- The National Commission for Colleges of Education is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST