NATIONAL CENTRE FOR WOMEN DEVELOPMENT
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
The National Centre for Women Development wishes to request for Expression of Interest (Eol) for the services of a Consultant for the development of Bill of Quantities/Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation for Rehabilitation works and provision of other technical support for the renovation of National Centre for Women Development. Interested firms must have verifiable cognate experience in the required Services.
SCOPE OF ASSIGNMENT:
• Assess the Building Requirements and Develop Bill of Quantities/ Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME) for the Rehabilitation Works.
• Site Inspection as well as supervision of the Rehabilitation Works.
• Technical support .
a) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
b) Evidence of current firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate or that of the Principals (for the last three years, i.e 2015, 2016 & 2017);
c) Evidence of registration with the BPP’s National database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers;
d) Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission as evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004;
e) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011 by inclusion of copy of Compliance Certificate from the Industrial Training Fund;
f) Evidence of current practice license with the relevant professional regulatory bodies;
g) Detailed Company Profile indicating, amongst others, the areas of core competence of the firm and that of the Principals;
h) Evidence of previous similar experience of the firm and individual members of staff;
i) Qualification and Experiences of key staff to be deployed for this assignment;
Three copies of Expression of Interest (Eol) must be packaged in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Expression of Interest as a Consultant to develop Bill of Quantities/ Bill of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation for the Centre” and addressed to the Director-General, National Centre for Women Development, Abuja, within working hours (8am-4pm) before deadline of 12:00 noon on Monday, 6th September, 2017.
All Eols will be opened immediately after the deadline at the Admin Board room (015) in the presence of the bidders or their representatives and any interested member of the public.
Interested Consultancy firms may obtain further clarification at the address below during office hours of 8:00am- 4:00PM (Monday – Friday).
Room 202, 2nd floor,
National Centre for Women Development,
Please note that:
• Only shortlisted consultant will be invited for further consideration.
• Late submission shall be rejected.
• This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of NCWD to appoint any consultant, nor shall it entitle any consultant submitting documents to claim any indemnity from NCWD.
• NCWD reserve the right to take decision on any of the documents received.
• Any form of canvassing from any source whatsoever shall attract immediate disqualification.
National Centre for Women Development.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST