SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS – CONDITIONAL GRANTS SCHEME
OFFICE OF THE SENIOR SPECIAL ASSITANT TO THE GOVERNOR/FOCAL PERSON
ADVERTISEMENT FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER
The Sustainable Development Goals Conditional Grants Scheme is a programme in which States and Local Governments are availed the opportunity to access funds annually from the Federal Government in a clearly designed conditional partnership agreement where the States Government contribute equal amounts for the execution of projects in line with the objectives of the SDGs.
Accordingly, the Nasarawa State Sustainable Development Goals Conditional Grants Scheme (SDGs – CGS) Project Support Unit of the Governor’s Office, Lafia hereby invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to submit pre-qualification bid as follows:
- SCOPE OF WORK
CATEGORY A: CIVIL WORKS
- Construction of Primary School block of 4 Classroom with tStaff room and Headmaster’s Office
- Construction of Junior Secondary School block of 6 Classroom with Staff Room and Principal’s Office
- Construction of set of toilet in Primary Schools
CATEGORY B: WATER SUPPLY
- Construction of Solar Powered Borehole with 25,000 Litres capacity steel elevated tank on 6m tower.
CATEGORY C: SOLAR POWER
- Provision of 3.5KVA Solar Power in 6 classroom block of Junior Secondary Schools
LOCATIONS: Akwanga, Awe, Doma, Karu, Keana, Keffi, Kokona, Lafia, Nasarawa, Nasarawa Eggon, Obi, Toto and Wamba LGAs.
Details of specific locations within the 13 Local Government Areas will be stated in the tender document.
SPECIFICATION: Details of works specification can be accessed at the point of collection of tender document.
Interested Bidders are requested to submit Technical and Financial Bids for the above listed projects. Bidders should bid for projects within the area of their operation and must be prepared to engage the services of competent local skilled and unskilled workforce within the area where available.
- Eligibility Criteria
Interested contractors should submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation of company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Article and Memorandum of Association;
- Evidence of registration with State Tenders Board at Ministry of Works & Transport;
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years;
- Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years expiring in December 2017 with Tax Identification Number (TIN);
- Evidence of Financial capability and Banking Support;
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects executed (copies of Letters of Contract Award and Completion Certificates) within the last three (3) years;
- Company’s Annual Turnover;
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance;
- Comprehensive company profile and organizational structure;
- Evidence of equipment and technology capacity;
- Evidence of Experience/Technical Qualification of key personnel to be deployed for the project;
- Compliance Certificate with Section 6 of the Industrial Training Fund Act;
- Evidence of registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF);
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM;
- Any other relevant document(s) that will place such company on a more competitive advantage.
- Collection of Bid Documents
- Upon presentation of evidence of payment (Bank teller) of non-refundable tender fee of N30,000.00 only for categories A (i) & A (ii), while N10,000.00 only for A (iii) & C (i) and N20,000.00 only for category B which is payable into MDGs PIU (Access Bank) Account Number 0006277958, contractors shall collect standard bidding documents from,
The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor and Focal Person, SDGs-CGS Project Support Unit of the Governor’s Office, Planning House, along Shendam road, Lafia, Nasarawa State.
- Submission of Bids
Technical and Financial bids (2 hard copies) shall be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labeled “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively with the company’s name indicated at the back of each envelope.
Both envelopes should be sealed and placed in a larger envelope marked with the Lot No. and Company Name at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
The Senior Special Assistant to the Governor,
SDGs-CGS Project Support Unit,
Office of the Governor,
Shendam Road, Lafia,
- The closing date of the submission of all Lots is by 12:00 noon, two weeks from the date of this advert.
- Only Bidders whose Technical bids fulfill the minimum requirements will have their financial bids considered.
- All enquiries should be directed to the office of the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on SDGs at the above address.
- At the expiration date of this advert, bids will be opened at 1.00pm at the SDGs-CGS Project Support Unit of the Governor’s Office, Planning House, along Shendam Road, Lafia, Nasarawa State. For transparency, all bids will be opened in the presence of bidders who wish to witness it, representatives of relevant professional bodies and Non-Governmental Organizations.
- Contractors should specify LGA of interest.
- Documentations submitted will be verified from relevant Government Agencies.
- Disclaimer and Conclusion
- This announcement is published for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor.
- The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an enquiry.
- The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
Dr. Salisu Mohammed Raj
Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on SDGs and Focal Person
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST