MODIBBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR MERGED 2011 – 2014 TETFUND LIBRARY DEVELOPMENT FUND
The Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola wishes to procure the under listed books, equipment and services for the University’s Library. Interested contractors with the requisite technical and managerial capacity are hereby invited to tender for the following lots:
LOT 1: Procurement of various assorted and reference books in different fields
LOT 2: Procurement of various assorted and reference books in different fields
LOT 3: Procurement of various assorted and reference books in different fields
LOT 4: Procurement of library equipment
LOT 5: Procurement of ICT equipment and services
LOT 6: Furnishing of Library
PRE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Intending Contractors are required to submit all of the under-listed verifiable documents:
1. Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Current Tax Clearance Certificate for 2014, 2015 and 2016
3. Bidders should submit duty certified 2014, 2015 and 2016 Audited Accounts
4. PENCOM compliance valid for year ending December 2017
5. ITF compliance valid for year ending December 2017
6. NSITF compliance valid for year ending December 2017
7. Submit Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration as contractor, consultant and service provider m the national database of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
8. Evidence of financial capability from reputable bank indicating bidders ability to execute the projects (i.e. Bank statement for four months or Bank reference letter)
9. Bidders are to submit evidence of verifiable similar projects executed within the last three years(i.e. award letters with corresponding completion certificates)
10. Sworn affidavit certifying that
i. All documents are genuine and up to date
ii. None of the directors of the company has been convicted by a court of law
iii. None of the directors of the company is a staff of Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola
iv. The company is not bankrupt or a party to liquidation proceedings in any court of law
v. Letter of consent to allow for verification of all documents submitted including company’s financial standing with mentioned banks.
NON-REFUNDABLE PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER FEES
Interested companies/contractors are expected to pay the sum of N10,000,00 (ten thousand naira) only for each lot being non-refundable Tender fee to TSA Account of Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola on Remita (www.remita.net) platform. We advise such companies/contractors to visit Room B5, Bursary Dept., Old Admin. Block for further guidance.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender documents containing details of works can be obtained from the Procurement Unit, Office of the Registrar, Administration Building, on presentation of evidence of payment of the prescribed Tender and Pre-qualification fees.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
All Pre-Qualification and Tender Documents shall be placed and sealed in SEPARATE ENVELOPES and clearly marked “Pre- qualification to tender for (Lot…); “Procurement of “and “Financial Bids to tender for (Lot…); “Procurement of ………..” respectively at the top right corner of each envelope. The two documents shall then be placed in a single outer envelope for submission, and addressed to:
Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola
The envelope containing both Tender and Pre-Qualification Documents shall be submitted to the office of the Registrar, New Senate Building of the University not later than 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 2nd October, 2017.
OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
Pre-Qualification Documents shall be publicly opened immediately after the close of submission of such by 12:00noon on Tuesday, 2nd October, 2017. Representatives of respondent companies are by this advertisement invited to witness the opening process. Financial bids of only those who are pre-qualified will be opened one week after and only those prequalified will be notified to attend the opening. Those who failed the prequalification will be invited to collect their financial bids sealed as submitted.
1. Late submissions and unsigned documents will be rejected. By “signed”, we mean each page of Financial Bid(s) submitted must carry the signature of the contractor.
2. Pre-Qualification should not be construed to be commitment on the part of the University for Contract Award for right of the Tenderers to make claims whatsoever and seek indemnity from the University, by virtue of responding to this advertisement.
3. The University is not obliged to consider the lowest or indeed any tender, and Tenderers shall bear the costs associated with their tenders.
4. Contractors are advised to insert page numbers in their Pre-Qualification documents, failure to do so may result in disqualification.
5. For further enquires, contact the undersigned.
Ibrahim Ahmadu Ribadu
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST