Notice is hereby given by Ekiti State Government to suitable Contractors to submit tender for the Road and Building Projects.
PROJECT LOCATION: Construction of Lined Drain, Filling and Asphalting at 132/33Kv Omisanjana, Ado-Ekiti
PROJECT LOCATION: Construction of Federal University Oye Internal Road
PROJECT LOCATION: E-Library at College of Agriculture & Technology, ISan-Ekiti
PROJECT LOCATION: Completion of 2 blocks out of 4 blocks of Secretariat Complex Phase V, Ado-Ekiti. LOT 1 (near Ministry of Budget & Economic Planning Building) LOT 2 (near Ministry of Health Building)
PROJECT LOCATION: Proposed Gate House & Perimeter Fence at College of Agriculture & Technology Isan-Ekiti
2. Tender Documents:
The tender documents including un-priced Bill(s) of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME/Bill(s) of Quantities (BOQ) which are obtainable from the Director, Department of Planning, Research and Statistics of the Ministry of Works and Transportation, Ajilosun Street, Ado-Ekiti on the payment of non-refundable tender fee payable to Head 402 Sub-Head 101 of the Ministry of Works and Transportation as may be indicated on the Notice Board of the Ministry.
- Pre-requisite for Tender:
- Contractors submitting tender must be duly registered with the Ekiti State Registration Board of the Ministry of Works and Transportation, Ado-Ekiti;
- A copy of the receipts in respect of the non-refundable tender fee;
- Evidence of Company’s (functioning) office in Ekiti State;
- Evidence of registration with Ekiti State Bureau of Public Procurement;
- Evidence of registration of Business Premises in Ekiti State;
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company;
- The Certificate of Incorporation of the company;
- The profile of the company indicating the partners, equipment, working experience and any other relevant information that may enhance the favourable consideration of the tenders;
- Evidence of Execution of similar project(s);
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable Bank;
- Company profile with resume of the key personnel;
- VAT registration certificate;
- Verifiable statement of bank account;
- Verifiable bank reference letter;
- Audited account for the last three years.
4. Site Inspection:
All tenderers are advised to visit the site for the purposes of inspection and reasonable pricing of Bill(s) of Engineering Measurement and Evaluation (BEME)/(Bill(s) of Quantities (BOQ).
5. Submission of Tenders:
- All tenders should be submitted to the State Tenders Board Secretariat not later than 12:00 noon on 22ndJuly, 2019 and the opening ceremony comes up by 2:00pm same day.
- All tenders must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “THE PROJECT OF OUR CHOICE” clearly indicated on the top left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
THE PERMANENT SECRETARY,
STATE TENDERS BOARD,
C/O CABINET & SPECIAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT,
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR,
- Tenders should not indicate the name of their companies at the back of the envelope in any manner whatsoever.
- Acceptance of Tenders:
All tenders accompanied with the relevant documents and attachments contained in the notice must be submitted in the prescribed manner.
This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of EKMW&T nor shall it entitle responding contractors to seek any indemnity from EKMW&T by virtue of such contractors having responded to this advertisement.
Permanent Secretary Ministry of Works & Transportation, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State
SOURCE: THE NATION