NO. 2, LUANDA CRESCENT, OFF ADEMOLA ADETOKUMBO CRESCENT, WUSE 11, ABUJA
INVITATION OF TENDER
3RD JUNE, 2019
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development hereby invites interested, competent and reputable companies/consultants with relevant experience and good track record of performance to submit technical/financial and Expression of Interest (EoI) for the following projects to be serviced through Natural Resources Fund.
LOT A1: RECLAMATION (WORKS) AT DUNDUBU TOWN, JIGAWA STATE
LOT A2: RECLAMATION OF ABANDONED MINES SITE AT BARKIN-LADI PLATEAU STATE (PHASE II)
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- All submissions must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2019) expiring on 31stDecember 2019.
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in respect of current Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/06/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant committees of Ministry of Mines and Steel Development or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Bidder and confirm that all information presented in its Bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018).
- Evidence of company’s financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (COMEG, COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON (where applicable).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipments with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders should pay non-refundable tender fee of N10,000 per Lot into the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development’s Remita account in any reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria. Thereafter, the bidders shall collect the tender documents from the office of the Director (Procurement); Block A, Flat 3, of the Ministry’s Annex (World Bank Building), upon the presentation of evidence of payment of the tender fee.
Completed tender documents (Technical and Financial) in two (2) hard copies are to be submitted in two (2) sealed and separate envelopes clearly marked “TECHNICAL” & “FINANCIAL” bids and enclosed in 3rdlarger envelope all labeled with the Project Name and Company’s Name to the office of the Director (Procurement) Block A, Flat 3, of the Ministry’s Annex (World Bank Building).
Submission of Tender Documents closes by 12 noon onMonday 8th July, 2019.
- BID OPENING
Opening of bids will take place immediately after the close of submission at 12 noon onMonday 8th July, 2019 in the Honourable Minister’s Conference Room, Block B, 1stFloor, No.2 Luanda Crescent, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja. Only pre-qualified bidders will be invited at a later date for Financial Bids opening.
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Ministry hereby invites Consultants with relevant experience to indicate their interest in the underlisted Research
LOT B1: RESEARCH ON SOIL AND WATER QUALITY ASSESSMENT OF ABANDONED MINE SITES
LOT B2: REVALIDATION OF ABANDONED MINE SITES IN SIX (6) GEO POLITICAL ZONES PHASE II
LOT B3: INVESTIGATION OF GYPSUM DEPOSITS IN UMOGIDI AREA OF BENUE STATE
- SCOPE OF WORK FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Scope of Work is contained in the Request for Proposal (RfP) to be issued later to pre-qualified Consultants.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Same as 3.0above including evidence of Firm’s and Consultant’s registration with the relevant professional body/ies.
- SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
Expression of Interest (EoI) shall be submitted in two (2) hard copies (original & copy) and one (1) soft copy clearly marked, on or before 12 noon on Monday, 17thJune 2019 to the Office of Director (Procurement), Block A, Room 207 of the Ministry. Opening of the EoI will take place immediately after the close of submission at 12 noon on Monday, 17thjune, 2019, in the Honourable Minister’s Conference Room, Block B, 1stFloor, Headquarters. Pre-qualified bidders will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- All CAC, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF and Tax Clearance Certificate submitted shall be referred to security and other relevant Agencies for authentication.
- Any bidder whose submission does not strictly adhere to the above instructions will be disqualified.
- This advertisement does not constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Ministry nor does it entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever from the Ministry for having responded to the advertisement.
- The Ministry also reserves the right to invoke the provision of section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 without incurring any liability to the Bidder.
Ministry of Mines and Steel Development
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST