NO. 2, LUANDA CRESCENT, OFF ADEMOLA ADETOKUMBO CRESCENT, WUSE 11, ABUJA
INVITATION OF TENDER
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development hereby invites interested, competent and reputable companies with relevant experience and good track record of performance to submit technical/financial for the following projects to be serviced through Natural Resources Fund/2019 Budget Appropriation.
LOT A1: PURCHASE OF LAW REPORTS AND ELECTRONIC LAW LIBRARY
LOT A2: PROCUREMENT OF FIELD INSPECTION TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT FOR REGULATORY FUNCTIONS
LOT A3: PROCUREMENT OF (CAPITAL) STORE ITEMS
LOT A4: PROCUREMENT OF FIELD MONITORING EQUIPMENT AND DISTRIBUTION TO ZONAL AND STATE OFFICES FOR MINING ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE
LOT A5: PROCUREMENT OF FIELD AND SAFETY EQUIPMENT FOR INSPECTORATE ACTIVITY FOR MINES INSPECTORATE AND RAW MATERIALS DEVELOPMENT (MI&RMD)
LOT A6: PROCUREMENT OF FIELD VEHICLES
LOT A7: DEVELOPMENT OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PROMOTE GRASSROOT SPORTS
LOT A8: PROCUREMENT OF SECURITY ACCESSORY AND FIRE FIGHTING EQUIPMENT
LOT A9: PURCHASE OF IDENTITY CARD MACHINE FOR THE PRODUCTION OF STAFF IDENTITY CARDS/STAFF VERIFICATION
LOT A10: PROVISION OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE) AND BRANDED REFLECTIVE JACKETS AND OVERALL FOR THE MINES INSPECTORATE OFFICERS
LOT B1: RECLAMATION OF ABANDONED MINES SITES
LOT B2: ESTABLISHMENT OF SAFER MINING TECHNIQUE CENTRE FOR PRECIOUS AND INDUSTRIAL METALS
LOT B3: PRODUCTION OF JOURNALS AND ANNUAL REPORTS ON MINES AND MINING ACTIVITES
LOT B4: INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) AUTOMATION AND WEB PORTAL MAINTENANCE
LOT B5: ACQUISITION AND CONFIGURATION OF COMPUTER SYSTEMS OF GIFMIS E-REVENUE COLLECTION PROCESS FOR THIRTY-SIX (36) SATES AND FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY (FCT) AND CAPACITY BUILDING FOR REVENUE OFFICERS/MINES INSPECTORS
LOT B6: PRINTING OF NIGERIAN MINERALS AND MINING REGULATIONS 2011
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- All submissions must be accompanied with the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2019) expiring on 31st December 2019.
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in respect of current Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any Officer of the relevant committees of Ministry of Mines and Steel Development or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Bidder and confirm that all information presented in its Bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018).
- Evidence of company’s financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (COMEG, COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON (where applicable).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificates, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipments with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders should pay non-refundable tender fee of N10,000 per Lot into the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development’s Remita’s account in any reputable commercial Bank in Nigeria. Thereafter, the bidders shall collect the tender documents from the office of the Director (Procurement); Block A, Flat 3, of the Ministry’s Annex (World Bank Building), upon the presentation of evidence of payment of the tender fee.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Completed tender documents (Technical and Financial) in two (2) hard copies are to be submitted in two (2) sealed and separate envelopes clearly marked “TECHNICAL” & “FINANCIAL” bids and enclosed in 3rd larger envelope all labeled with the Project Name and Company’s Name to the office of the Director (Procurement) Block A, Flat 3, of the Ministry’s Annex (World Bank Building) not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 4th November, 2019.
- OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Only the technical bids will be opened immediately after the close of submission at 12 noon on Monday 4th November, 2019 in the Honourable Minister’s Conference Room, Block B, 1st Floor, No.2 Luanda Crescent, Off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja. Only pre-qualified bidders will be invited at a later date for Financial Bids opening.
- INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Ministry hereby invites Consultants with relevant experience to indicate their interest in the underlisted Services:
LOT C1: AMENDMENT OF MINING LAWS
LOT C2: CONSULTANCY ON REVENUE AUDITING OF MINING AND EXPLORATION COMPANIES
LOT C3: PROVISION OF EXTENSION SERVICES ON ARTISANAL MINING TECHNIQUES TO MINING ARTISANS
LOT C4: REVALIDATION OF ABANDONED MINES SITES NATIONWIDE
LOT C5: CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON MINERAL UTILIZATION AND VALUE-CHAIN GAP ANALYSIS AND METAL INDUSTRY
LOT C6: RESEARCH INTO CLEAN COAL TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT
LOT C7: FORMALIZATION/MAINSTREAMING OF ARTISANAL MINERS IN THE COUNTRY
- SCOPE OF WORK FOR CONSULTANCY SERVICES
The Scope of Work is contained in the Request for Proposal (RfP) to be issued later to pre-qualified Consultants.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Same as 4.0 above including evidence of Firm’s and Consultant’s registration with the relevant professional body/ies.
- SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
Expression of Interest (EoI) shall be submitted in two (2) hard copies (original & copy) and one (1) soft copy clearly marked, on or before 12 noon on Monday, 7th October, 2019 to the Office of Director (Procurement), Block A, Room 207 of the Ministry. Opening of the EoI will take place immediately after the close of submission at 12 noon on Monday, 7thOctober, 2019, in the Honourable Minister’s Conference Room, Block B, 1st Floor, Headquarters. Pre-qualified bidders will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- All CAC, PENCOM, ITF, NSITF and Tax Clearance Certificate submitted shall be referred to security and other relevant Agencies for authentication.
- Any bidder whose submission does not strictly adhere to the above instructions will be disqualified.
- This advertisement does not constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Ministry nor does it entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever from the Ministry for having responded to the advertisement.
- The Ministry also reserves the right to invoke the provision of section 28 of the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007 without incurring any liability to the Bidder.
Ministry of Mines and Steel Development
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST