FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1 Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja
INVITATION TO TENDER AND EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR PROCUREMENT OF 2019 PROJECTS
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to the Federal Ministry of Communications (FMC) in the 2019 Capital Appropriation/Zonal Intervention projects for the procurement of Goods, Works and Services for the execution of policies, programmes and projects towards achieving the mandate of the Ministry.
Accordingly, Federal Ministry of Communications wishes to invite qualified, interested and eligible Vendors, Contractors and Consultants to participation in the bidding process.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
2.0 CATEGORY A: CONSULTANCY SERVICE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/01: IMPLEMENTATION OF WASTE MANAGEMENT DATA SYSTEM (FCT IN VIEW)
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/02: ICT CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT PROGRAM FOR SOME SELECTED UNITY SECONDARY SCHOOL IN NIGERIA
LOT/2019/e-GOVT/CS/03: SYSTEM INTEROPERABILITY TRAINING FOR OFFICERS OF E-GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT (TRAIN THE TRAINER)
LOT/2019/e-GOVT/CS/04: PROVISION OF BIOENERGY IN AN ICT CENTRE USING URINE TECHNOLOGY
LOT/2019/e-GOVT/CS/05: EXTENSION OF GOVERNMENT SERVICE PORTAL (GSP)
LOT/2019/e-GOVT/CS/06: E-GOVERNMENT CENTRES/KIOSKS
LOT/2019/e-GOVT/CS/07: EXTENSION OF OPEN DATA PORTAL (ODP)
LOT/2019/e-GOVT/CS/08: E-WAKA (SMART ROAD TRAFFIC MONITORING SYSTEM)
LOT/2019/e-GOVT/CS/09: IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NATIONAL ADDRESSING SYSTEM (POLICY) (LOT 09A) ENGAGEMENT OF NOTABLE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER TO BUILD THE NIGERIAN NATIONAL ADDRESSING DATA WAREHOUSING SOFTWARE COMPLETE WITH THE USER APPLICATIONS, INTERFACE, ETC.
(LOT 09B) ENGAGEMENT OF A CONSULTANT ENDOWED WITH THE VAST KNOWLEDGE OF DATA INTEGRATION, WAREHOUSING AND MANAGEMENT TO ADVICE ON THE NATIONAL ADDRESSING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION ACTIVITIES
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/10: HUMAN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT ON E-LEARNING PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS IN ENUGU URBAN CITY, ENUGU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/11: ICT TRAINING FOR SECONDARY SCHOOL TEACHERS IN ENUGU EAST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, ENUGU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/12: ICT TRAINING AND CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMME FOR YOUTHS IN ENUGU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/13: ICT TRAINING AND EMPOWERMENT OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS, WOMEN AND THE HANDICAPED IN EGBE MBUBE, OGOJA LGA, CROSS RIVER STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/14: HUMAN CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT ON E-LEARNING PROGRAMME FOR UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS AND WOMEN IN IBADAN, OYO STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/15: ICT TRAINING AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN NKAU EAST, ENUGU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/16: ICT TRAINING AND CAPACITY BUILDING IN NKANU WEST, ENUGU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/17: E-LEARNING CAPACITY BUILDING FOR SELECTED TEACHERS IN ILORIN, KWARA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/18: ICT TRAINING AND CAPACITY BUILDING FOR YOUTHS, WIDOWS, DISABLED, TEACHERS AND SCHOOL GIRLS IN NASARAWA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/19: TRAINING AND EMPOWERMENT ON ICT FOR YOUTHS IN BINDAWA/MANI FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, KATSINA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/20: CONSULTANCY ON ICT SERVICES/DEVELOPMENT OF SUSTAINABILITY MODEL FOR PUBLIC ACCESS VENUES (PAVS) IN NIGERIA
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/21: CONSULTANCY SERVICE ON IMPLEMENTATION OF FEDERAL ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/22: ICT CAPACITY BUILDING/TRAINING OF YOUTHS IN JAKUSKO, YOBE STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/23: ICT CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING OF YOUTHS IN TOUNGO LGA, ADAMAWA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/CS/24: YOUTH TRAINING AND EMPOWERMENT IN COMPUTERS, PORT HARCOURT FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY II, RIVERS STATE
LOT/ZIP/2019/ICT/CS/25: TRAINING OF UNEMPLOYED YOUTH ON ICT IN MISAU/DAMBAM FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, BAUCHI STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER
2.1 CATEGORY B: WORKS
LOT/2019/RM&S/W/01: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF SOLAR POWER SYSTEM FOR SECURITY LIGHT ALONG 4KM PERIMETER FENCE AT FOUR INTERNATIONAL RADIO MONITORING STATIONS
LOT/2019/RM&S/W/02: REHABILITATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF 2 BLOCKS OF 4 BEDROOM FLAT EACH, INTERLOCK OF 1.1 KM WALKWAY STRETCH OF ROAD AT INTERNATIONAL RADIO MONITORING STATION (IRMS), GUSAU
LOT/2019/RM&S/W/03: REHABILITATION/CONSTRUCTION OF WALKWAYS, 2 BLOCKS OF 4 FLATS EACH AT AZARE, 2 UNCOMPLETED BLOCKS OF 4 FLATS EACH AT OGOJA, 830 METERS OF UNCOMPLETED FENCE AT OGOJA AND 2 BLOCKS OF 4 FLATS EACH AT IPAJA, OGOJA, AZARE AND GUSAU
LOT/2019/ICT/W/04: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF ICT CENTRE AT IGBOHO, OYO NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT, OYO STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/05: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF ICT CENTRE AT KAJOLA, OYO NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT, OYO STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/06: PROVISION OF ICT EQUIPMENT FOR SAGBAMA TOWN ICT TRAINING CENTRE, BAYELSA WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, BAYELSA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/07: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF ICT CENTRE AT MBAITOLI/IKEDURU FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, IMO STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/08: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF ICT CENTRE AT EKITI/ISIN/IREPODUN/OKE-ERO FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, KWARA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/09: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF E-LEARNING CENTRE AT YAGAMU KWARA POLYTECHNIC ROAD BY UNILORIN TEACHING HOSPITAL, ILORIN EAST LGA, KWARA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/10: E-KIOSK CENTRE AT IDEMILI NORTH AND SOUTH FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, ANAMBRA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/11: E-KIOSK CENTRE AT NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/012: E-KIOSK CENTRE AT ORO LAYOUT, OFF LAGOS ROAD, OKENE, KOGI STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/13: SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF 300 DESKTOP COMPUTERS TO THE ICT INCUBATION HUBS IN DOMA, NASARAWA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/14: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPPING OF ICT CENTRE IN ONORUBI TECHNICAL COLLEGE, ABIRIBA, OHAFIA LGA, ABIA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/15: PROVISION OF E KIOSKS IN OSUN STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/16: PROVISION OF E KIOSKS IN PLATEAU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/17: CONSTRUCTION AND EQUIPMENT OF TOWN HALL AND ICT CENTRE AT ODE-SES, ESA OKE IN OBKUN LGA, OSUN STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/18: COMPLETION AND OPERATIONALIZATION OF INCUBATION HUBS IN DOMA, NASARAWA STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/19: COMPLETION AND OPERATIONALIZATION OF INCUBATION HUBS IN ENUGU, ENUGU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/20: COMPLETION AND OPERATIONALIZATION OF INCUBATION HUBS IN IBADAN, OYO STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/W/21: COMPLETION AND OPERATIONALIZATION OF INCUBATION HUBS IN KATSINA IN KATSINA STATE
2.2 CATEGORY C: GOODS
LOT/2019/HRM/G/01: PURCHASE OF 1 COASTER BUS & ONE AMBULANCES FOR THE MINISTRY TOP MANAGEMENT SECRETARIAT AND THE LAGOS OUTSTATION
LOT/2019/ICT/G/02: ICT CADRE MANAGEMENT: PROVISION OF ICT WORKING TOOLS AND CAPACITY BUILDING
LOT/2019/ICT/G/03: PROVISION OF ICT EQUIPMENT AT CATHEDRAL OF GOOD SHEPHERD SCHOOL, ENUGU, ENUGU EAST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, ENUGU STATE
LOT/2019/ICT/G/04: PROVISION OF I-PADS FOR VULNERABLE PEOPLE IN NIKE, ENUGU, ENUGU EAST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, ENUGU STATE
3.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent Contractors wishing to carry out the above listed jobs are required to submit the following documents which will be subjected to verification by the Ministry:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) certificate expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Ministry of Communications or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company and to confirm that all information presented in this bid are true and correct in all particulars and that no Partner/Director have been convicted in any country for criminal offences related to fraudulent or corrupt practices or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter and that all the required documents presented in this bid for both Genuine and Up-to-date and that the Company is not under receivership, the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings, insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project, including Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company Profile with Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in the case of Construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable).
- For Training Services: Evidence of registration with Centre for Management Development.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separated by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Communications, Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in front of the office of the Permanent Secretary on the fourth floor, on or before 12:00 noon on 7th October, 2019. Firms for Consultancy Services would not pay fee at this stage until after short-listing.
5.0 OPENING OF EOI/BIDS
The EOI will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission on 7th October, 2019 at 12 noon at the Minister’s Conference Room, 4th Floor, Ministry of Communications, Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja. All bidders and/or their representatives, relevant professional bodies and NGOs are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
6.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (for Goods & Works) from the office of Director Procurement, Room 5B-(347), 3rd Floor on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) per Lot, paid into Ministry of Communications REMITA Account in any commercial bank.
7.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENT FOR GOODS & WORKS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids will softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Communications, Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in front of the office of the Permanent Secretary on the fourth Floor, on or before 12:00 noon on 4th November, 2019.
8.0 OPENING OF BID
The technical bid will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12 noon on 4th November, 2019 at the Minister’s Conference Room, 4th Floor, Ministry of Communication, Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept unopened.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of the Director Procurement, Room 5B-(347), 3rd Floor, Ministry of Communications, Federal Secretariat Complex, Phase 1, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja, as the Ministry of Communications will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Procurement Officer on [email protected] or visit the Ministry’s website: www.commtech.gov.ng.
9.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- All CAC, PENCOM, ITF, and TAX Clearance Certificates may be referred to the Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS), National Pension Commission, Industrial training Fund or any other relevant bodies for verification and any bidder who contravenes Section 58(4g) of the PPA 2007 will be liable to Section 58(6a & b), PPA 2007.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of unsuccessful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- Only shortlisted Consultants will be invited at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- The Ministry is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement Process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Ministry of Communications Headquarters, Abuja
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST