REQUEST FOR TENDER
References: This RFT is for 4 x 40ft container purchases and modification to spec and delivery, 1 to Tsamiya border post and 1 to Roro Borders in Kebbi State, 1 to Jibia Border in Katsina State and 1 to Ilela Border in Sokoto State
MAG (Mines Advisory Group, one of the world’s leading humanitarian organizations providing conflict-affected countries with a real chance for a better future, is actually implementing a Physical Stockpile and Security Management (PSSM) project with Nigerian security services Through this letter, MAG invites bidders to offer their services by submitting a Tender as described in the Request for Tender (RFT).
For RFT collection, contact address is, RFT can be requested by Email:
MINES ADVISORY GROUP,
4 Fez street, Wuse 2, Abuja
Phone Number: +234 (0)903 799 0112 / +234 (0)907 592 0542
• This RFT gives rise to no contractual obligations between MAG and Tenderers,
• MAG will not be liable to any Tenderer on the basis of any matter relating or
incidental to a Tenderer’s participation in this Tender Process including
instances where a tenderer is not invited to participate in any subsequent
process following completion of this Tender Process, MAG varies or terminates
the Tender Process, changes in procedure schedule,
• MAG will not generally award more than two contracts at the same time to a
given contractor except in case of proven former experience with that
MAG intended timetable for this procedure is as follows:
1. Issue date of tender: 26/06/2018 at 09:00 Local Time;
2. Latest date to collect tender documents: 06/07/2018 at 16:00 Local Time;
3. Tenders close on: 10/07/2017 at 12:00 Local Time.
Bids to be delivered at address above.
Country Director MAG