MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE COUNCIL OF NIGERIA
(National Medical Laboratory Accreditation Agency)
Federal Statutory Body Established by Act 11, 2003
Plot 1166 Mohammed N. Umar Lane
Durumi Phase II Garki, Abuja
Email: [email protected]
INVITATION FOR BIDS/EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE ENGAGEMENT OF EXTERNAL AUDIT FIRMS
The Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) In fulfilment of its mandate to strengthen health Laboratory systems and professional practice for quality services through strategic regulations and accreditation, invites interested and eligible contractors to tender for LOTS 1 to 3 and 5 and to express interest for LOT 4 in accordance with the Public Procurement Act of 2007(PPA, 2007), for the execution of the following projects which are to be funded under the Agency’s 2017 appropriation and Internally Generated Revenue (IGR).
DESCRIPTION OF PROJECTS:
Lot 1: Construction of Drainage System for Control of Erosion at the Headquarters
Lot 2: Construction and Installation of 48 Bays Mechanical Mobile Shelves
Lot 3: Provision of Security Services to Head office and 9 Zonal Offices
LOT 4: Periodic External Financial Audit services of Accounts of the Council
LOT 5: Supply of Operational Vehicles
3.0: MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS:
Prospective bidders must possess the under listed verifiable requirements to be eligible to participate in this procurement exercise.
1. Evidence of Company registration in Nigeria by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Evidence of Registration with the Office of the Auditor General of the Federation and Licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) or Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) (For LOT 4 only).
3. Evidence of Company current tax clearance certificates for the last 3 years (2014 – 2016).
4. Copy of valid PENCOM compliance certificate as evidence of compliance with the relevant provision of Pension Reform Act 2004
5. Copy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) from Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) as evidence of registration as a Contractor on the Bureau data base
6. Evidence of ITF certificate in compliance with Industrial Training act.
7. Copy of Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSUF) compliance certificate.
8. Comprehensive Company profile with documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed within the last 5 years.
9. Evidence of Registration with National Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) with Current/Valid Practising License (Strictly for LOT 3).
4.0. COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS:
Interested and competent bidders are requested to collect bid documents from:
The Procurement Unit, Room 304, 2nd floor, MLSCN Corporate Headquarters, Plot 1166, Mohammed N. Umar Lane, Durumi Phase 11 Garki Abuja, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only paid to MLSCN TSA account via Remita Platform.
Bids must be delivered in an envelope containing two separate sealed envelopes marked “Technical’’ and “Financial” bids or “Expression of Interest for Audit Job” with the LOT Number tendered and addressed to:
The Acting Registrar/CEO, Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN), Plot 1166 Mohammed, Umar Lane, Durumi Phase 11, Garki Abuja.
The name and address of bidder including valid phone number(s) must be clearly stated on the top of the envelopes. The completed bids should be deposited in the Tender Box at Procurement Unit, Room 304 between the hours of 9am-4pm Mondays to Fridays. At the point of submission of bid (s), bidders are required to sign the Tender Register.
5.0: TENDER CLOSING AND OPENING
Submission of bid documents closes at 1pm on the 3rd October 2017. Any bid delivered after the stated time and date shall not be considered. Submitted bids will be opened immediately on the same day (Tuesday 3rd October 2017) at the Council Board Room. Bidders/Company representatives and interested members of the public including civil society and non-government organisations are hereby invited to witness the public opening of Technical bids. Only bids that are technically responsive would have their financial bids opened for consideration.
6.0: PLEASE NOTE THAT:
a: MLSCN is not obliged to accept the lowest response;
b: This advertisement is published for information purpose and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of Council to award these contracts;
c: Council is not bound to consider any bid and reserves the right to reject all bids anytime or cancel the procurement proceeding in public interest;
d: MLSCN will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party/parties in connection with any response to this invitation and or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry;
e: All submissions must be made in English language.
AG. REGISTRAR /CEO
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST