SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE
INVITATION TO BID
Federal Republic of Nigeria
llesa Water Supply and Sanitation Project
Invitation to Bid for the Construction of Circular Concrete Tanks
Date: 21st December, 201 6
Financing No: UNI00061
IFBN: IWP/2016/006 (ICB/MC)
1 . This Invitation for Bid follows the General Procurement Notice for this project that appeared in The Nigeria Pilot of 15th December, 2015; The Nation of 17th December 2015 and Asharq AlAwsat (AAWSAT) of 7th January 2016.
2. The State of Osun has received a financing from the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) towards the cost of llesa Water Supply and Sanitation Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this financing will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Construction of Circular Concrete Tanks.
3. Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding among IsDB member Countries (ICB/MC) procedures specified in the Guidelines for Procurement of Goods and Works under Islamic Development Bank Financing, May 2009, and is opened to all bidders from Eligible Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4. The Osun State Water Corporation now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of Construction of three (3) 10,000m3 Dome Roofed Post – Tension Pre – Stressed Circular Concrete Tanks at three different locations within llesa Town (“the Works”).
5. Interested eligible bidders from IsDB member countries may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Project Implementation Unit, Osun State Water Corporation, State Government Secretariat, Abere between 0900 – 1600 GMT, Email Address: [email protected]
6. A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD300.
7. The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the Islamic Development Bank Standard Bidding Documents: Procurement of Works.
8. Bids must be delivered to the above address accompanied by a security of 2% of contract price (Unconditional Bank Guarantee), in US Dollars.
9. Complete Bid Package must be delivered on or before 12.00 Noon Nigerian Local Time on 28TH February, 2017 at the offices of Project Coordinator, Project Implementation Unit, Osun State Water Corporation, Abere and will be opened immediately in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.