PRIVATE MAIL BAG 12003, IDI-ARABA LAGOS NIGERIA
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba intends to procure the following Medical Equipment, rehabilitate the Anatomic and Molecular Pathology Building and procure drugs for her Pharmacy Department. Experienced and competent contractors/suppliers are invited to submit bids for the projects.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLIES/WORKS
- Arm X-ray Machine
- I.C.S.I Machine
- Tissue Processor
- Dental Chairs
- Rehabilitation of Anatomic and Molecular Pathology Building
- Oxygen Panel
- Pharmaceutical Drugs
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and Form CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/01/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- that the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged
- Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers in accordance with Approval Policy for procurement of Health and Medical Equipment for Tertiary Hospitals in Nigeria (Lot A only).
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications. Evidence registration with COREN, CORBON, ARCON etc. (Lot B only).
- Evidence of registration with the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (Lot C only).
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018).
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Projects.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the (Deputy Director, Procurement, 208, 2ndFloor Administrative Block) on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Lagos University Teaching Hospital’s Remita account in any commercial bank.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to THE CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDI-ARABA and clearly marked with (Supply of Medical Equipment or any of the applicable lots).
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender provided in the office of the Head, Procurement Division not later than 12:00 noon Monday 9thSeptember, 2019.
- OPENING OF BID
The Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12.00 noon Monday 9thSeptember, 2019in the Old Board Room, LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, IDI-ARABA in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of (Deputy Director, Procurement, 208, 2nd Floor Administrative Block), as the Hospital will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Deputy Director, Procurement on e-mail address: [email protected].
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) Lot.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids of un-successful bidders will be returned unopened.
- The Lagos University Teaching Hospital, Idi-Araba is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
DEPUTY DIRECTOR, PROCUREMENT DIVISION
FOR: CHIEF MEDICAL DIRECTOR
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST