INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB) FOR THE EQUIPPING OF MATERIAL AND CHILD CARE CENTRE (MCC), LEKKI
IFB NO: LSMH/NCB-01/G/19
DATE OF BID ISSUANCE: 23RDJULY, 2019
In line with its transformational agenda to become Africa’s Model Megacity, the Lagos State Government (LASG) is in the process of revamping the infrastructure in her public secondary and tertiary health facilities.
In compliance with the requirements of the Lagos State Public Procurement Law 2011, the Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMOH) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the equipping of Maternal and Child Care Centre Lekki as indicated below:
NAME OF PROJECT: Equipping of Maternal and Child Care Centre, Lekki
DURATION: 1 Month
- This National Competitive Bidding Process as specified by the State Procurement Guidelines for the procurement of Goods is open to all bidders from eligible countries as defined in the Guidelines – www.lagosppa.gov.ng.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS FROM INTERESTED PARTIES
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
- Company Profile and Organizational Structure with the Curriculum Vitae and Professional Certificates of key personnel.
- Evidence of valid and current registration with the Lagos State Public Procurement Agency with Class C.
- Audited Financial Statements of the company for three years 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Evidence of available financing and/or access to credit line.
- Evidence of previous experience and expertise as prime contractor in 2 projects of similar nature and complexity over the last five (5) years. This should include the following details:
- Name of Project, Brief Description and Client(s)
- Scope of work, Contact Value, Nature of Contract (PPP, Lump Sum etc.) and Contractual Period.
- Name and Address of related client’s referee
The cited works should be accompanied with Certificates of Completion or evidence of at least 70% completion.
- SUBMISSION OF BIDDING DOCUMENTS
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) which should be made to Polaris Bank, Alausa-Secretariat Branch Account No: 08004-4030010449, Revenue Code 33101and Tellers/receipts submitted at the Ministry of Health’s Procurement Office, Block 4, Room 313, The Secretariat, Alausa-Ikeja.
- One (1) original copy and three (3) other copies of bid are to be delivered in a sealed envelope clearly marked “IFB – Equipping of MCC, Lekki.
- All bids should be accompanied with a bid security of 1% of bid price.
- Bids should be delivered to the address below between the hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm Nigerian time from Tuesday, 23rdJuly, 2019 to 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 6thAugust, 2019.
Office of the Permanent Secretary,
Lagos State Ministry of Health
Room 403, Block 4
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder or bidder’s representative at the Conference Room of the Ministry of Health at 12:00 noon on Tuesday 6thAugust, 2019.
Please note that the submission of these documents in response to this invitation shall not entitle any of the interested parties to any claims against LASG and/or LSMOH.
All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be for respondent’s account only.
Ministry of Health
SOURCE: THE NATION