KWALI AREA COUNCIL, FCT ABUJA
INVITATION TO TENDER
This is to inform the general public that Kwali Area Council wishes to invite credible and reputable companies to participate in a competitive tendering process for the following procurement:
LOT 1: 2016 MODEL EXECUTIVE PRADO V6 JEEP
LOT 2: 2014 MODEL TOYOTA HILUX
LOT 3: 2016 MODEL TOYOTA CAMRY AUTOMATIC
LOT 4: 2016 MODEL TOYOTA COROLLA AUTOMATIC
LOT 5: TOYOTA HIACE BUS (18 SEATED)
LOT 6: REHABILITATION OF KUCHICHAHA ROAD
LOT 7: REHABILITATION OF TUKURWA ROAD
LOT 8: RENOVATION OF KWALI LEGISLATIVE COMPLEX
LOT 9: CLEANING OF 32 CLINICS SPREAD ACROSS THE AREA COUNCIL
The Council is also inviting interested companies to partner with the area council through Public Private Partnership (PPP) in the construction of a shopping mall at Dabi/Bako.
B. QUALIFICATION FOR BIDDING
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit the following documents:
1. Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.
2. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (2014 – 2016).
3. Evidence of projects/ supply executed in similar field.
4. List of requisite equipment for operation for the job its tendering for.
5. Annual turnover and company audited for three (3) years (2014 – 2016).
6. Detailed company profile and technical experience/qualification of key personnel and directors.
C. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender document can be collected from the office of the Chairman Tenders Board, Kwali Area Council on the payment of non-refundable fees of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00) only and evidence of registration with the Area Council as from 17th October, 2017.
D. SUBMISSION OF TENDERS
Completed tenders must be in sealed envelope marked confidential and addressed to the Chairman Tenders Board and deposited in the tender box not later than 12 Noon on or before 28th November, 2017. The envelope should contain one (1) original & (2) duplicates of the tenders. Bidding would follow strictly on laid down procedures and principles of due process while opening of the tender shall be by 1:00 pm same day in the Area Council Conference Hall. The Tender Board reserves the right to reject any tender in part or in full.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST