FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
ZARIA WATER SUPPLY EXPANSION AND SANITATION PROJECT
SPECIFIC PROCUREMENT NOTICE (SPN)
CONSTRUCTION OF A PONTOON INTAKE SYSTEM FOR KADUNA SOUTH WATER TREATMENT PLANT
Date: 6thMay, 2019
Project ID No: P-NG-E00-005
Loan No: 2100150026597
- This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online AfDB84-818/12, Issue No. 818 of 16thMarch, 2012 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has received financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project. it is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for CONSTRUCTION OF A PONTOON INTAKE SYSTEM FOR KADUNA SOUTH WATER TREATMENT PLANT.
- The Kaduna State Water Corporation now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the execution of the works: Construction of a floating structure for intake pumps, installation of the pumps, fabrication and installation of Pontoon Intake Structures, Installation of Pumps, and Construction of Concrete Access and Platform for Crane (AREA: 650m2, CARRIAGEWAY WIDTH: 5M, TYPE OF SURFACING: RIGID PAVEMENT).
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the office of Ag. Director (Projects)/Project Manager
Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna.
Email: [email protected],
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN20,000.00. all payments must be made into the following account:
Name: Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project
Naira Account No: 0928835239
Sort Code: 214112111
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods or Procurement of Works.
- Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 12:00pm on 17thJune, 2019 and must be accompanied by a bid security of NGN3, 000,000 (Three Million Naira only).
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 1:00pm on 17thJune, 2019 at the Conference Room, Kaduna State Water Corporation, Olusegun Obasanjo House, State Secretariat Annex, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna, Nigeria.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST