KADUNA STATE PUBLIC PROCUREMENT AUTHORITY
The Kaduna State Public Procurement Authority under the auspices of the Kaduna State Government wishes to invite Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers bidding for contracts with the State to commence their online registration on the e-procurement portal: www.kadppa.kdsg.gov.ng.
The contractors are expected to upload all relevant documents during their registration on the portal such as;
1. Evidence of Incorporation or Business Name Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Registration with Kaduna State Ministry of Commerce and Industry
3. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for previous 3 years
4. Company Audited Account from registered Accountancy Firm for the previous 3 years
5. Evidence of Financial Capability & Banking Support
6. Experience /Technical Qualification of Key Personnel
7. Similar projects executed and knowledge of industry
8. Equipment, Machineries or Technology possessed or leased
9. Annual Turnover
10. VAT registration and remittance
11. Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
12. Evidence of compliance with Pension Commission (PenCom)
Therefore, Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers are expected to commence their online registration on 1st November, 2017. They are also expected to make their registration payment through our e-payment platform on the portal (www.kdappa.kdsg.gov.ng)
Note: All Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers MUST register if they wish to carry out any contract with the Kaduna State Government. No Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers who has not registered will be allowed to do business with the State as from 1st January 2018.
Mr. Thomas Gyang
Director General – PPA.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST