KADUNA POLYTECHNIC, KADUNA
INVITATION TO TENDER
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Kaduna Polytechnic hereby invites reputable, competent and registered contractors and suppliers with the capacity and experience for timely delivery of projects to tender for the following proposed year 2014 – 2016 (merged) TETFUND Intervention in the Library Development:
Lot 1: Procurement of various titles of books on College of Engineering.
Lot 2: Procurement of various titles of books on College of Environmental Studies.
Lot 3: Procurement of various titles of books on College of Environmental Studies.
Lot 4: Procurement of various titles of books on College of Administration Studies and Social Sciences.
Lot 5: Procurement of various titles of books on College of Business and Management Studies.
Lot 6: Procurement of Reference Materials/Books.
Lot 7: Procurement of Books for Preliminary and Remedial Studies.
Lot 8: Procurement of Journals (Local).
Lot 9: Procurement of General Library Equipment.
Lot 10: Procurement of Multi-media Equipment.
Lot 11: Procurement of Library Furniture
- SCOPE OF WORK
The scope of work for the listed projects will be as contained in the tender document.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested contractors are to submit the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Current PENCOM Certificate in compliance with the amended pension reform act 2014.
- Current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate Act 2005.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) by inclusion of Interim Registration Report.
- Verifiable evidence of Financial Capability with an average turnover of not less than N20 Million in the last three years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Company’s Audited Account for recent three years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Detailed Company Profile and evidence of technical qualification of key personnel including registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three similar jobs successfully executed in the last five years including letters of award and completion certificate.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a cover letter under the Company’s letter head, bearing the Company’s RC No. as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), contact telephone numbers, valid email and official company address.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing that:
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
- No member of staff of Kaduna Polytechnic is a member of the Board of Directors of the company.
- None of the Directors of the company has been convicted in any court of law in Nigeria or other country for any criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
Contractors shall be required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only N20, 000.00. Payment must be made into the TSA Account of the Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna. Evidence of payment must be presented before collection of the tender document.
Bids are to be submitted between the hours of 8am-4pm Monday to Friday, except public holidays. The sealed documents are to be dropped in the Tender Box stationed at the office of the Registrar, Kaduna Polytechnic Main Campus, Tudun Wada, Kaduna.
Closing date for submission of bids is 12:00 noon six weeks (29th December, 2017) and the opening follows immediately at the Council Chamber. Any document submitted after the above stated date and time will be rejected.
SOURCE: BLUEPRINT NEWSPAPER