REQUEST FOR BIDS
Purpose: IT Server & Video Conferencing for Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria
Issuance Date: July 4th, 2018
Deadline for Submission: July 11th, 2018
The Johns Hopkins University Centre for Communication Programs (JHUCCP), Baltimore USA, has received USAID funding, under the Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria (BA-N) project, to implement health promotion and social and behavior change interventions in Nigeria from 2018-2022. This project works with the Federal and State Ministries of Health to build their capacity in social and behavioral change communication leadership, and implement cutting edge-social and behavioral interventions to improve the health and well-being of Nigerians across a broad array of health issues, including Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health and Nutrition (MNCH +N), Family Planning, Malaria and Tuberculosis. We will work in 11 States and Abuja FCT, spanning each of the major geographical zones in the country.
BA-N seeks quotation for Internet Server and Video Conference Station from reputable suppliers in Nigeria based on specifications below:
1. 1 unit Video Conference Station – with 360 – degree video camera experience, 1080 p active speaker tracking with Skype for business and can be used as a SIP conference phone.
2. 1 unit Gen 10, Server Rack with the following specification:
• Intel Xeon 4110-S (8-Core, 2.1 GHz)
• 16GB (1 x 16GB) PC4-2400T-R 2400MHz RDIMM
• 4 x 1TB 12G SAS 10K HDD
• Smart Carrier SAS Smart Array P440ar/2G
• 2GB SR Controller / DVD-RW / 4x 1GB NIC
• HP Embedded 4 port Gigabit Ethernet 3311
• 1x500W RPS Hot Plug Power Supply
• 2U Easy Install Rail Kit
• 3yr Onsite Warranty Next Business Day
3. 1 unit Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard 5-Client Access License
ELIGIBILITY OF BIDDERS
All bidders must show their eligibility to participate in this procurement by providing copies of the following documents:
• Legal Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria
• Tax Identification Certificate
• Company Profile of not less than 20 pages; with verifiable business address, valid email with telephone numbers and point of contact for the organization
• All documents must be sent as one attachment
Evaluation factors are:
2. Warranty period
3. Delivery lead time
4. Evidence of past performance on similar procurement with reputable organization
5. Assessment of products to meet technical specification
6. Evidence of authorized dealership of products.
SUBMISSION OF QUOTES
All bids must be on company’s official letter head, duly signed and dated and sealed to be delivered to the BA-N Office address below or emailed to [email protected] by or before 5pm on Wednesday 11th July, 2018. Please ensure that bids capture all the requirements for selection. Any questions should be emailed to the procurement team at [email protected] Any bids received without following the submission instructions will be disqualified. Only shortlisted vendors will be contacted for further discussions. Quotations should be addressed to:
IT Server Video Conferencing for Breakthrough ACTION-Nigeria
Please state your payment terms while quoting. However, BA-N’s preferred term is full payment after receipt of goods & services, when all invoices have been received and certification of products.
BA-N is VAT exempt, so please do not include VAT fees when quoting. Also note that BA-N will deduct withholding tax at the applicable rates to be remitted to FIRS. Payment will be made after submission of vendor invoice and acceptance/certification of items by BA-N.
BA-N reserves the right to consider any quotations received before and after the end of the deadline. Any deviation from the specifications contained in the RFQ will lead to the vendor’s disqualification.
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN