IRRUA SPECIALIST TEACHING HOSPITAL (ISTH)
PRIVATE MAIL BAG 08, IRRUA
INVITATION TO TENDER
ISTH as a 369 bedded hospital and a Centre of Excellence in Medicine particularly in the areas of Rural and Sub Urban Medicine and the Diagnosis and Management of Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers especially Lassa Fever. The hospital wishes to invite tenders from interested and qualified Contractors to submit bids for the following projects:
- SCOPE OF WORK / SUPPLIES
DESCRIPTION/SCOPE: PURCHASE OF MEDICAL EQUIPMENT INCLUDING THERAPEUTIC ENDOSCOPE DIGITAL X-RAY IVF-INCUBATOR ICSI MACHINE LAMINAR HOOD ULTRASOUND, PATIENT MONITORS SUCTION MACHINE AND THEATRE LIGHTS
DESCRIPTION/SCOPE: SUPPLY OF SURGICAL LABORATORY AND SUNDRY MEDICAL EQUIPMENT TO IRRUA SPECIALIST TEACHING HOSPITAL
DESCRIPTION/SCOPE: CONSTRUCTION OF LANDSCAPING AND INTERLOCKING TILES OF DESIGNATED AREAS OF THE HOSPITAL
DESCRIPTION/SCOPE: PROVISION OF ELECTRONIC MEDICAL SYSTEM INCLUDING INTERNET/COMPUTERS WITH SECURITY CAMERAS AND ACCESSORIES
DESCRIPTION/SCOPE: CONSTRUCTION OF A VIEWING CENTRE TO INCLUDE VIEWING ROOMS
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2019; with minimum average turnover of N20,000,000.00.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 & 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Interested bidders shall collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the office of the Chief Medical Director on evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 per Lot, paid into the Federal Teaching Hospital Irrua’s Remita Account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid in two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to Chief Medical Director at the first floor of the Hospital Administrative Building and clearly marked with the Lot bidded for. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and dropped in the designated Tender Box in the office of the Chief Medical Director not later than 12:00 noon on Monday 7thOctober 2019.
- OPENING OF BID
The Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday 7thOctober, 2019 in the Board Room of the Hospital in the presence of bidders or their representatives,while the Financial bids will be kept unopened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of the Chief Medical Director, as the Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Head of Procurement on [email protected].
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be contacted at a later date for financial bids opening, while financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- The Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
Chief Medical Director
Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital