INVESTMENTS & SECURITIES TRIBUNAL
Plot 1072 Cadastral Zone B10, Opp. Major Oil Filling Station, Jabi/Airport Road. Daki – Biyu District, Abuja
INVITATION TO TENDER
The Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) hereby invites tenders from qualified contractors for the supply, installation and maintenance of the following items:
- SCOPE OF SUPPLIES
- LOT NO: 001/17
ITEMS: Purchase of Computer Software/Acquisition
- LOT NO: 002/17
ITEMS: Purchase of Computer
- LOT NO: 003/17
ITEMS: Purchase of Office Furniture and Fittings
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Prospective Contractors shall be required to submit the following pre-qualification documents;
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Memorandum and Article of Association, Form C02 and C07.
- Evidence of Financial capability/Bank reference.
- Copy of company audited accounts/Annual Reports for three (3) consecutive years (2014, 2015 & 2016).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
- Evidence of current certificate of registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by the Bureau of Public Procurement or inclusion of copy of Interim Registration Report.
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate issued by National Pension Commission.
- Current Industrial Training Fund Certificate.
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fees.
- Evidence/link with manufacturers will be an added advantage.
10.A sworn affidavit stating that:
- None of the directors has been convicted in any court for any criminal offence;
- All information presented and attached are true and correct of the bidder; and
- No officer of the Investments and Securities Tribunal is a former or present Director, or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- COLLECTION AND SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Prospective bidders are expected to collect Standard Bidding Document from the Procurement Department upon payment of a non-refundable Tender fee of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only into Remita Account of Investments and Securities Tribunal in any Commercial Bank.
- All bids should be dropped in the Tender Box at the Procurement Department, (2nd Floor) not later than six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
- Bidders are expected to respond to this advert, simultaneously with the TECHNICAL BID (3 copies) and FINANCIAL BID (2 copies) in separate envelopes clearly marked. However, only bids from Companies which meet the pre-qualification criteria will have their financial bid considered.
- All prices shall be quoted in Naira.
- All bidders shall bear the costs associated with the preparation and submission of their tenders; the Tribunal shall not be responsible for or be liable for these costs regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tendering process.
- False claims and failure to comply with the instructions above to provide the listed documents may automatically lead to disqualification.
- The deadline for submission is March 12, 2018 by 12:00 Noon and the Tender will be opened immediately at the Courtroom (ground floor) of the Tribunal in the presence of all Bidders or their representatives, NGOs and interested Members of the general public.
- The Pre-qualified Companies shall be invited for opening of Financial Bids at a later date.
- The Tender as well as all correspondence and documents relating to the Tender shall be written in English Language.
- The sealed envelope containing the documents shall be marked with the appropriate LOT NUMBER at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
Investment and Securities Tribunal
Plot 1072 Cadastral Zone B10, Opp. Major
Oil Filling Station, Jabi/Airport Road,
Daki Biyu District, Abuja.
- Any bid submitted after the close of submission will be rejected.
- This Invitation to Tender shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Investments and Securities Tribunal (IST) to award any contract, nor shall it entitle the bidder or bidders to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from IST by virtue of such firm having responded to this advert.
- The Tribunal shall inspect/verify facilities, workshops and other claims by the Companies.
SECRETARY, TENDERS’ BOARD
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL