INVITATION FOR BIDS
SPECIFIED PROCUREMENT NOTICE:
PROCUREMENT OF A UTILITY 4X4 VECHICLE
DATE: 24THMAY 2019
IFB NO: NCB-19-G-002
- The Inter-Governmental Action Group against Money Laundering in West Africa (GIABA) is a specialized institution of the Economic Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS). GIABA is also a Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Styled Regional Body based in Dakar, Senegal. GIABA would like reputable firms from ECOWAS Region to supply one (1) Utility 4×4 Vehicle to the GIABA Information Centre in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The GIABA Secretariat now invites sealed bids from suppliers / vendors for the supply of: 1 (One) Utility 4×4 Vehicle
- Bidding will be conducted through the Local Competitive Bidding procedures specified in the ECOWAS Tender Code, and is open to all bidders from eligible Source Countries as defined in the Tender Code.
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N80,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira) or $200 (Two Hundred American dollars) if the bidder picks up the documents at GIABA Information Centre Office. The fee if double the amount if the bidder wants the documents sent by courier mail.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 5thJuly 2019 at 12:00 pm. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Buds will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at 12:30 pm on the 5thJuly 2019. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of N1,000,000 (One Million Naira) or an equivalent amount in any freely convertible currency. Bid security shall be in a form of Bank Guarantee from a reputable Bank or an Insurance Bond.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information, and inspect the bidding documents at the office of the Information Manager acting on behalf of the Director General, GIABA, at the address given below from 09:00 am to 5:00pm from Mondays to Fridays.
The Information Manager
GIABA Information Centre,
ECOWAS Liaison Office,
No.6, King George V Road,
Onikan, Lagos Island,