Miango Road, Jos Plateau State
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR CONTRACTS OF WORKS, GOODS AND SERVICES FOR 2019 BUDGET IMPLEMENTATION
- The Industrial Training Fund (ITF), is a Parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment with the mandate of manpower training and development in the public and private sector of the economy with a view to providing a pool of indigenous trained manpower to meet the needs of the Nigerian economy and regulating training standards.
- The ITF wished to solicit for applications from experienced and competent Suppliers/Contractors/Service Providers with cognate experience in Lots listed under 2.0 below wishing to do business with the Fund to pre-qualify their company to enable them participate in financial bid for contracts of Works, Goods and Services for 2019 Budget implementation.
- SCOPE OF WORKS / SUPPLY
- Interested Suppliers, Contractors and Service Providers are expected to submit application separately in not more than two (2) Lots as follows:
LOT 1: CONSTRUCTION (BUILDING/LANDSCAPING)
LOT 2: RENOVATION OF EXISTING STRUCTURES
LOT 3: SUPPLY OF COMPUTER HARDWARE, ACCESSORIES SPARE PARTS AND OTHER ICT RELATED EQUIPMENT
LOT 4: SUPPLY OF FURNITURE AND FITTINGS
LOT 5: SUPPLY OF TRAINING PROGRAMME EQUIPMENT
LOT 6: SUPPLY OF LOCALLY MANUFACTURED/ASSEMBLED VEHICLES
LOT 7: EVENTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
LOT 8: ICT SERVICES (SUPPLY OF INTERNET BANDWIDTH AND UPGRADE/INSTALLATION OF LAN/INTERNET FACILITIES)
LOT 9: MEDIA SERVICES
LOT 10: TRAINING SERVICES
LOT 11: CATERING SERVICES
LOT 12: SUPPLY OF STATIONERY MATERIALS
LOT 13: CORPORATE GIFT ITEMS
LOT 14: PRINTING AND PUBLICATION
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/6/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Industrial Training Fund or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications for contract of construction and renovation: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including, letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificates and photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/ Equipments with proof of ownership/lease (where applicable)
- Only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorized representatives should bid for Lot 6.
- For Lots 3 & 5: Letter of Authorization from the Original Equipment Manufacturers;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (Eligibility requirements are applicable for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- SUBMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit pre-qualification documents for each of the Lot desired; hard copy of the technical bid packaged in sealed envelope and clearly marked as “Technical Bid”; and addressed to The Director-General/Chief Executive, Industrial Training Fund and clearly marked with the name of the project and the Lot number. Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated tender box at the Headquarters Complex Building Reception not later than 12:00 noon of Thursday 23rdMay, 2019.
- OPEING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
The Technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon of Thursday 23rdMay, 2019, in the ITF Headquarters Annex Building, in the presence of bidders or their representatives. For further enquiries, please contact the Director, Procurement Department on e-mail: [email protected]
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned unopened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of tender documents;
- The ITF is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
Industrial Training Fund
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST