INDUSTRIAL TRAINING FUND
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION TO TENDER FOR CONTRACTS OF WORKS, GOODS AND SERVICES FOR 2017 BUDGET IMPLEMENTATION
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF), a parastatal of the Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment with network of Offices across the nation wishes to solicit for applications from interested Suppliers/Contractors/Service Providers with cognate experience in areas listed under 2.0 below wishing to do business with her to pre-qualify their company to enable them participate in Financial bidding for contracts of Works, Goods and Services for 2017 Budget Implementation.
2.0 AREAS FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION
Interested Suppliers/Contractors/Service Providers are expected to submit application separately in not more than two (2) specialized areas.
1. Construction (Building/Landscaping)
2. Renovation of Existing Structures
3. Consultancy Services under Works – (Architecture, Quantity Survey, Civil/Electrical Engineering)
4. Supply of Computer Hardware, Accessories, Spare Parts and other ICT related Equipment
5. Supply of Office and Residential Furniture and Fittings
6. Supply of Office, Residential and Training Programme Equipment
7. Supply of Workshop Tools and Equipment for Industrial Skills Training Centres
8. Supply of Locally Manufactured/Assembled Vehicles by Nigeria Bona-fide Automotive Manufacturers/Assemblers registered with BPP
9. Events Management Services
10. ICT Services (Software Development, Supply of Internet Bandwidth, Upgrade/Installation of LAN/Internet Facilities
11. Consultancy (Media, Training, etc.)
12. Catering Services
13. Security Services and Facility Management
3.0 PRE-QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
In addition to 2.0 above, Contractors/Suppliers/Service Providers are required to submit their applications along with the following documents:
a) Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
b) Memorandum and Article of Association for Limited Liability Companies.
c) Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (2014 – 2016).
d) Company Profile which should include (i) Names of current Directors as registered with CAC (ii) Names, Qualification and Experience of key Personnel and (iii) List of verifiable Projects successfully executed in the relevant areas applied for pre-qualification for the immediate past three years (2014 – 2016).
e) Certificate of compliance with Pension Reforms Act, 2004, issued by the Pension Commission.
f) Certificate of compliance with section 6(1)-(3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011, issued by the ITF.
g) Evidence of enlistment on the National Database of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
h) “Certificate of practice” from relevant Professional Body and evidence of up-to-date payment of Dues for Companies applying under Consultancy.
i) Bank Statement for the past twelve (12) months from the date of the publication.
j) Company’s letter-head must bear the Registration Number (RC) as issued by Corporate Affairs Commission. The letter-head must also have contact telephone numbers, valid e-mail address and official company address as well as the names and nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of page.
k) A sworn affidavit indicating that:
• None of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any Court of law for criminal offence involving fraud and financial impropriety.
• No Officer of the Industrial Training Fund is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
• The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Documents for Pre-qualification shall be submitted in sealed envelope, addressed to the Director-General/Chief Executive, Industrial Training Fund, Jos and marked boldly at the right hand corner “2017 PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT” and dropped in the Tender Box at the Headquarters Complex Building Reception, Jos on or before 12:00 noon of 23rd August, 2017.
5.0 OPENING OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Pre-qualification documents shall be publicly opened immediately after the close of Submission of Pre-qualification Documents on the same day, 23rd August, 2017. Representatives of respondent Companies are by this advertisement, invited to witness the Bid opening session which shall hold at the ITF Headquarters Annex Building Hall.
1) Late submission of Pre-qualification Documents shall be rejected.
2) Pre-qualification Documents not submitted in accordance with this advertisement shall be rejected.
3) Applications must state clearly the single area of which the Company seeks to Pre-qualify.
4) This invitation for Pre-qualification shall not be constructed to be commitment on the part of the Fund for contract award, nor shall it entitle the Applicant to make any claims whatever and seek indemnity from the Fund by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
5) This advertisement can also be accessed on the ITF Website: www.itf.gov.ng.
Director, Procurement Department
For: Director-General/Chief Executive
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST