IBAJI LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL, KOGI STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE UNDERLISTED PROJECTS
The Ibaji Local Government Council Kogi State in compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007 invites interested, competent and reputable contractors to tender for the:
Lot i) Landscaping of Secretariat
Lot ii) Road rehabilitation, culvert and drainages, opening of feeder roads
Lot iii) Renovation of PHC across the local government
Lot iv) Supply of office furniture & office equipment
Lot v) Supply of official vehicle
Lot vi) Janitorial Services (Cleaning Services)
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) (Photocopy).
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years: 2014, 2015 & 2016.
- Company profile indicating personnel, equipment and professionalism.
- Bank Reference Letter with evidence of financial capacity.
- Copy of VAT registration certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of experience with similar jobs executed (if any).
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N150, 000.00.
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of registration with Ibaji Local Government, Onyedega.
- All interested contractors should visit the Local Government for site inspection and collection of bid documents.
- Opening of bid date would be communicated later.
SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
All submission of bids should be made not later than Fourteen (14) days from the date of publication in a sealed envelope marked ‘Bid’ on the right corner to the Secretary Ibaji Local Government Tender Board Onyedega.
This invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of Local Government Tender Board Committee to enter into any form of contract with any Company nor shall it entitle any company to make claims from the Tender Board.
DIRECTOR OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT/HLGA
IBAJI LOCAL GOVERNMENT, ONYEDEGA
SOURCE: NIGERIAN TRIBUNE