FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
PMB 3168, MAIDUGURI ROAD, HOTORO, KANO
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDDING AND REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFPs) FOR VARIOUS PROJECTS IN 2019 APPROPRIATION
- Hadejia – Jama’are River Basin Development Authority is one of the Agencies under the Federal Ministry of Water Resources. The Authority is responsible for surface and underground water resources development for multipurpose use in Kano, Jigawa and Bauchi State.
- In pursuance of the policy objectives of the present democratic Government, this Authority as part of its statutory mandate is undertaking various project in the year 2019 within its area of operation. Reputable and interested companies are therefore invited to tender for any of the following categories of Works, Goods and Services:
INVITATION TO TENDER
A1.1: CONSTRUCTION OF BURA EARTH DAM
A1.2: CONSTRUCTION OF LIGADA MAKERA SMALL EARTH DAM
A1.3: CONSTRUCTION OF RURAL ACCESS ROADS YAMBARAU, TASA AND U/DUNIYA DAMS
A1.4: CONSTRUCTION OF RURAL ACCESS ROAD IN KIYAWA LGA, JIGAWA SOURTH WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, JIGAWA STATE
A1.5: CONSTRUCTION OF SHANGU SMALL EARTH DAM AND IRRIGATION SCHEME AT RANO/KIBIYA/BUNKURE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, KANO
A1.6: CONSTRUCTION OF TIGA DAM CATCHMENT ACCESS ROAD PHASE 1 FROM WURA WURA-YAN LABI IN TUDUN WADA LGA, KANO STATE
A1.7: CONSTRUCTION OF TAFGA EARTH DAM IN DOGUWA LGA, KANO STATE
A1.8: CONSTRUCTION/COMPLETION OF JENGEFE EARTH DAM IN KUNCHI LGA, KANO STATE
A1.9: CONSTRUCTION/COMPLETION OF HARBAU EARTH DAM IN TSANYAWA LGA, KANO STATE
A1.10: CONSTRUCTION OF BRIDGE/CULVERT IN GOGARAM, JAKUSKO LGA, YOBE STATE
A1.11: DESILTING OF BIRNIN KUDU DAM, BIRNIN KUDU LGA, JIGAWA STATE
A1.12: REHABILITATION OF HJRBDA HEADQUARTERS AND IRRIGATION SCHEMES MANAGEMENT OFFICES IN KANO, JIGAWA AND BAUCHI STATES
LOT B: CONSTRUCTION/PROVISION OF WATER FACILITIES
B1.1: CONSTRUCTION OF RURAL WATER SUPPLY SCHEMES IN KANO, JIGAWA AND BAUCHI STATES
B1.2: SMALL WATER SCHEMES AT KURAWA, YOLA, K/SANI AND LARABAWA, KANO STATE
B1.3: IMPROVEMENT OF DALILLI-GORIBAWA RURAL WATER SUPPLY SCHEME
B1.4: PROVISION AND CONSTRUCTION OF SOLAR AND HANDPUMP BOREHOLES IN SELECTED COMMUNITIES IN KANO STATE
B1.5: WATER TREATMENT AND RETICULATION IN SUMAILA LGA, IN KANO SOUTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT
B1.6: IMPROVEMENT OF KURA TOWNSHIP WATER SCHEME
B1.7: CONSTRUCTION OF 3NOS. SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLES IN GARUN BABBA, GARUN MALLAM, AND YADA KWARI IN GARUN MALLAM LGA, KANO STATE
B1.8: WATER SUPPLY SCHEME IN WUDIL/GARKO FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, KANO STATE
B1.9: MOTORIZED BOREHOLE WITH LIMITED RETICULATION AT FILIN IDI, JIGAWA STATE
B1.10: CONSTRUCTION OF SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLE IN GARIN JARMAI, DAMBAM LGA
B1.11: PROVISION OF MOTORIZED WATER PUMP AT HADEJIA, HADEJIA LGA, JIGAWA STATE
B1.12: PROVISION OF BOREHOLE IN TSANYAWA/KUNCHI CONSTITUENCY
B1.13: SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLE AT BURDUGAU (G) MALUNFASHI LGA, KATSINA STATE
B1.14: SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLE AT GUNGULU TIFFI WARD, NINGI LGA, BAUCHI STATE
B1.15: SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLE AT YAKASAI QUARTERS, KANO STATE
B1.16: WATER SUPPLY SCHEME IN BIRNIWA/GURI/KIRIKASSAMA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, JIGAWA STATE
B1.17: PROVISION OF HAND PUMP BOREHOLE IN JAMA’ARE/ITAS GADAU FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, BAUCHI STATE
B1.18: MOTORIZED BOREHOLE AT KIBIYA LGA, KANO STATE
B1.19: PROVISION OF SOLAR POWERED BOREHOLE AND HAND PUMP AT YANKABA NASARAWA FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, KANO STATE
LOT C: ESTABLISHMENT OF SMALL SCALE IRRIGATION SCHEME USING SHALLOW AQUIFERS
C1.1: CONSTRUCTION OF KAFIN ZAKI SMALL IRRIGATION SCHEME
C1.2: GWANDARA FANISAU SATA DRIP IRRIGATION AND FLOOD CONTROL PROJECT, KANO STATE
C1.3: CONSTRUCTION OF SMALL IRRIGATION SCHEME IN TOFA LGA
C1.4: COMPLETION OF CHALLAWA KARAYE IRRIGATION SCHEME
LOT D: EROSION CONTROL PROJECTS
D1.1: FLOOD AND EROSION CONTROL WORKS AT BEHUN, YAMBARAU, BUSAYE
D1.2: CONSTRUCTION OF CONCRETE DRAINAGE TO CONTROL GULLY EROSION AT TSANYAWA/RUFAI IN DOGUWA LGA, KANO STATE
D1.3: DRAINAGE, FLOOD & EROSION CONTROL IN JIGAWA BABURA
LOT G: GOODS
G1.1: SUPPLY OF IRRIGATION PUMPS AND ACCESSORIES IN SELECTED LOCATION IN KANO
G1.2: SUPPLY OF HANDPUMP AND ACCESSORIES FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF DAMAGE BOREHOLES IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS
G1.3: SUPPLY OF SOLAR BOREHOLES SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS AND SOLAR PANEL FOR VARIOUS REPLACEMENTS
G1.4: PURCHASE OF MOTORIZED DRILLING RIG AND PIPES
G1.5: PROCUREMENT OF EMPOWERMENT ITEMS AND INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT IN KANO
G1.6: PROCUREMENT OF HANDPUMPS, WATER IRRIGATION MACHINES AND SOLAR PUMPS IN JIGAWA NORTH WEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, JIGAWA STATE
G1.7: WOMEN AND YOUTH EMPOWERMENT IN AGRICULTURAL FARMING IN JIGAWA NORTHWEST SENATORIAL DISTRICT, JIGAWA STATE
G1.8: SUPPLY OF IRRIGATION PUMPS TO GOMBE/KWAMI/FUNAKAYE FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY, GOMBE STATE
G1.9: SUPPLY OF 3” IRRIGATION PUMPING MACHINES AND ACCESSORIES IN GORGARAM
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- FOR WORKS, GOODS AND SERVICES:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years 2016, 2017, 2018 with Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Evidence of Ownership of Equipment (receipt of purchase of the equipment as proof of ownership) or lease of Agreement or access to lease of relevant construction equipment and their status (where applicable).
- Evidence of at least five (5) experience on projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of award and certificates of completion within the last five years.
- Detailed company profile which should include list of key personnel, their qualifications (certificate & Cvs) and experience in similar works.
- Memorandum of Understanding should be included for JointVentures.
- Verifiable evidence of financial capability/Bank reference letter showing line of credit available to the tune of 20% for projects of N50m.
- Submission of three (3) years Audited Accounts (2016, 2017 and 2018).
- Certificate of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Bid Security: Any bidder who quoted above 300m must submit 2% bid security.
- Evidence of payment of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance certificate).
- Compliance certificate of National Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF).
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) database for categorization/classifications of contractors and service providers by submitting Interim Registration Report (IRR).
- Evidence of Tender Fees paid into Hadejia-Jama’are River Basin Development Authority TSA account, Bank Teller and Hadejia-Jama’are receipt must be presented prior to release of bids documents.
- Accompany every bid with an affidavit disclosing whether or not any office of the relevant committees of the Authority or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholders or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and that no Director has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence.
- Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies, such as COREN, COMEG, ARCON, QSRBN, CORBON, etc. for Services.
- All bidders’ letter head paper must bear the Name and Nationalities of the Directors of the company at the bottom of their letter head paper with their valid phone numbers, company registration number and E-mail Address.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested bidders shall on application collect (Standard Bidding Documents, Technical and Financial), FROM 12 NOON Monday 23rd September, 2019, 2019 from:
Office of the Head of Procurement,
Hadejia-Jama’are River Basin Development Authority,
Maiduguri Road, Hotoro, Kano.
Upon the presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N20,000.00 paid into the Authority’s account.
All terms and conditions in the collected technical/financial documents must be strictly adhered to, please.
- SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
- Completed Technical and Financial bids shall be submitted in two (2) hard copies in two different sealed envelopes and labeled “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively with the company name, project name and Lot number indicated at the back and front of each envelopes. Both envelopes should be enclosed in a third envelope on which the Project category, Lot number and Company name clearly written and addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Hadejia-Jama’are River Basin Development Authority,
P.M.B. 3168, Maiduguri Road, Hotoro, Kano.
- All Technical and Financial bid documents MUST be accompanies with duly signed submission letter by the bidders. And each page of the financial bid documents MUSTbe signed.
- All bidding documents submitted shall be subjected to Due diligence in accordance with the Public Procurement Act (PPA) 2007.
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF BID
- The closing date for submission of bids in respect of all projects is on or before 4thNovember, 2019 at 12:00 noon prompt. Any bid submitted after this date and time will be rejected.
- OPENING OF BIDS
- Bids shall be opened same day immediately after deadline for submission at Hadejia-Jama’are River Basin Development Authority Head Office, Maiduguri Road, Hotoro, Kano.
- Only firms whose Technical bids fulfill the minimum requirements would have their financial bids opened.
- Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and the general public are hereby invited to witness the bids opening.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT
- Certificates may be referred to the respective issuing Authority for verification and authentication.
- Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than two lots. For bidders that violate this rules the Authority reserves the right to reject any of the bids in excess of the maximum limit and only successful bidders will be invited for the next stage of the bidding process.
- Technical and Financial bids enclosed in a single envelope that will expose the Technical and financial bids at the same time of opening shall be disqualified.
- The Evaluation shall be strictly based on the requirements specified herein.
- This announcement is published for information purpose only and does not constitute an offer by the Authority to transact with any party for the project, nor does it constitutes a commitment or obligation on the part of the Authority to procure/concession services.
- The Authority will not be responsible for any costs or expense incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with any response to this invitation and/or the preparation or submission in response to any inquiry.
- The Authority pledges fair and equal treatment of all participants but is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
- Due diligence exercise shall be conducted to verify all the claims made by bidders.
- Further clarifications/enquiries on the advertisement should as the case may be direct to:
The Head of Procurement,
Hadejia-Jama’are River Basin Development Authority,
P.M.B. 3168, Maiduguri Road, Hotoro, Kano or
call 08023447999 and 08027021747
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST