GWAGWALADA AREA COUNCIL FCT
FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY ADMINISTRATION
INVITATION TO TENDER
Following the termination of contract for the Cleaning Services in the Area Council with effect from 30th May 2018, the Area Council hereby wishes to call for the services of credible and reputable companies/contractor for provision of services in the Council under the year, 2018.
i. Evidence of payment with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association.
ii. Last three (3) years Tax Clearance Certificate.
iii. VAT registration with evidence of remittance.
iv. Comprehensive company profile.
v. List of similar jobs executed previously.
vi. Verifiable evidence of financial support by reputable bank.
vii. Audited Account details for the last three (3) years.
viii. Evidence of Pension Registration and Remittances.
ix. Certificate of compliance with Section 6 (1)-(3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act 2011.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Tender documents are to be collected from Works Department upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10,000.00 for each Lot of the Councils Revenue Account No. 2020166524 with First Bank Plc., Gwagwalada branch.
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested bidders are to submit pre-qualified and tender documents in two different sealed envelopes marked “Pre-qualification” and “Tender” with the company name at the back of each envelope. Both envelopes marked should be at the top right hand corner and addressed to The Secretary Tenders Board and deposited in the Tender Box placed in the Conference hall Gwagwalada Area Council Secretariat.
• Completed documents should be submitted not later than 6th July, 2018 at 12:00 noon located time.
• The Tender shall be opened the same day in the Conference hall of Gwagwalada Area Council.
• Interested bidders or their representatives are hereby invited to attend the opening ceremony.
• The Council wishes to inform the general public that Zuba relief market has not been used for quite a long time and hence it is a security threat for any business environment.
• The Council has therefore decided to revoke forthwith all allocation(s) as it affects the under-listed shops accordingly.
Los 6,2. Os 7, 3. Os 8,4. Os 9,5. LS 10,6. LS 11,7 LS 12, OS15,10. OS 16,11 S17, 12. Ls 59,13. LS118, 14. OS162,16, H T L 1 8 3, 17. O S, 321, 18.OS322,19.OS343,20.OS3344,OS345,2 2.OS346,23 PS347.
• The Tenders Board will as part of its diligence verify the authenticity of claims made in the documents submitted. The Tenders board will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to the invitation.
• The Tenders board is not bound to shortlist any bidder for noncompliance with the relevant guideline and reserves the right to annul the selection process at any time without incurring liabilities.
• The Tenders board reserves the right to reject in part or in full for none compliance with the relevant guidelines and is not bound to accept the lowest tender.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST