P.M.B. 127, TUDUN WADA GOMBE, GOMBE STATE
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FROM INTERESTED FIRMS FOR TETFUND YEAR 2016/2017/2018 MERGED ICT SUPPORT PROJECTS
The Gombe State University, Gombe in line with the requirement for the due process in the awards for Contracts for TETFund Projects hereby invites competent and qualified Contractors/Suppliers to submit technical and financial requirement for the following:
- SCOPE OF WORKS/SUPPLIES
LOT 1: PROPOSED DEVELOPMENT OF DYNAMIC AND INTERACTIVE WEBSITE
LOT 2: PROPOSED ICDL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION BASE MODEL FOR NON-ACADEMICS
LOT 3: PROPOSED ICDL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION INTERMEDIATE MODEL FOR ACADEMICS
LOT 4: PROPOSED ICDL TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION ADVANCE MODEL FOR ACADEMICS
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent Contractors should submit the following certificates along with their Technical bids:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation (or Business Name where applicable) issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Firm’s Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Taxes of the Partners where applicable) for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, (state the current year e.g. 2019); with minimum average turnover of (Nxxx) million.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, (state the current year e.g. 2019).
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, (state the current year e.g. 2019).
- Evidence of current Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, (state the current year e.g. 2019).
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 31/1/ (state the following year e.g. 2020) or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Evidence of Firm’s registration with National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Gombe State University or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- that the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affects the Company’s ability to effectively discharge her responsibilities (if engaged);
- that no Director of the Company has ever been convicted for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety in any court of law.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years – 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company profile with the curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications e.g. ICDL Certificate;
- For Training: Evidence of Firm’s registration with Centre for Management Development (CMD).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Award, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Projects.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- A letter of authority empowering the university to verify any claims contained in the submitted documents.
- SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DOCUMENTS
- Interested firms are to submit two (2) bound of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents separately by dividers and arranged as indicated above. The documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to The Registrar, Gombe State University, P.M.B. 127, Gombe, Gombe State and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot Number).
- Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box at the Registrar’s office, Gombe State University, Gombe not later than 12:00 noon on Monday, 7th October, 2019.
6. OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST DOCUMENTS
The EoI will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday 7th November, 2019 in the Senate Chambers located within the Administrative Building of the University.
Civil Society Groups, Non-Governmental Organizations, Professional Bodies, Bidders representatives not below Managerial level and interested members of the public are hereny invited to witness the Bids Opening Exercise. For any further enquiries with respect to the content of this advertisement, you may contact:
Procurement Unit, Works & Physical Planning Department,
Gombe State University, Gombe,
7. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- EoI must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder
- EoI submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened
- bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots
- All costs will be borne by the bidders
- Only shortlisted bidders at EOI’s evaluation will be contacted at a later date for Request for Proposals
- The Gombe State University, Gombe is not bound to shortlist any bidders and reserves the right to annul the Procurement Process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
M. A. Yuguda
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST