EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
The Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH; through it’s “GIZ Nigerian Energy Support Programme (NESP) Abuja”, co-financed by the European Union and the German Government, cordially invites interested and qualified consulting firms to express their interest:
For the Streamlining of the import process for renewable energy and energy efficiency equipment in Nigeria.
Accordingly, GIZ invites interested and qualified consulting firms to express their interest by furnishing GIZ Nigeria Country Office with the following:
- An official letter expressing interest;
- CAC registration document;
- Company Profile clearly stating:
- Average annual turnover for the last three financial years;
- Number of employees as at 31.12.2018;
- Evidence of facilitating import of energy efficiency and renewable energy equipment in Nigeria (Reference at least 2 previous projects)
- Evidence of professional experience in field related with energy efficiency and renewable energy systems (Reference at least 2 previous projects)
- Evidence of professional experience in developing and communicating model procedures for import in the energy sector (Reference at least 2 previous projects);
- Evidence of experience in importation or logistics of equipment in the energy sector (Reference at least 2 previous projects);
- Tax Clearance Certificate 2014 to 2016 (or more recent);
- Provide information on company policies/code of conduct on Anti-corruption/anti-money laundering and how they comply with it. Companies without these policies and suspected of corruption or money laundering activities will not be considered for this tender.
For consideration, all interested consulting firms should submit the aforementioned documents as hard copy in a sealed envelope to GIZ Nigeria Office reception at No.4 Julius Nyerere Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja.
Kindly endeavor to label the envelope as:
Project title: GIZ NESP
Project No.: 16.2121.8-002.00
Cosoft No.: 83315812
Interested consulting firms should kindly send in requested documents not later than Thursday 18thJuly, 2019.
Please don’t send technical or price offer, kindly note that complete tender documents would be sent to qualified consulting firms that express their interest.
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST