FINANCIAL REPORTING COUNCIL OF NIGERIA
(Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investment)
INVITATION TO TENDER
- The Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria invites sealed tenders from eligible and qualified Tenderers for works (Office Fit Out Implementation).
Lot 1: Office Fit Out Implementation
Lot 2: Supply of Office Furniture
- Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Procurement Manual under the Public Procurement Act, 2007 and are open to all Tenderers eligible as defined in the Procurement Manual.
- Intended eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from the office of the Executive Secretary/Chief executive Officer, Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria; and purchase the tendering document at the address given below from 8:00am – 4:00pm daily.
- Qualification Requirements:
The Tenderer shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association;
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 & 2016);
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2018 or valid Certificate;
- Evidence of sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Financial Reporting of Nigeria or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs in the last five (5) years including Letter of Awards, Valuation Certificates and Job Completion Certificates;
- Company profile with Curriculum Vitae (CV) of Professional Staff to be deployed or the project including copies of their Professional Qualification;
- External Audit Report of the Bidder for the last three (3) years;
- Banker’s declaration that the Tenderer has the financial capacity or a line of credit to execute an NCB contract for supply of goods;
- Current PENCOM Compliance Certificate (2017);
- Current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate (2017);
- A complete set of Tendering Document in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fe to Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) The method of payment will be through the bank. The Tendering Document will be hand delivered;
- The Technical and Financial Bids should be packaged in separate sealed envelope and both packaged in a larger sealed envelope;
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 11:00am on Friday, February 02, 2018. Electronic tendering will not be permitted. Late tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below immediately following the deadline for submission on Friday, February 12, 2018.
Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria
LCCI Conference and Exhibition Centre (4th Floor)
Plot 10, NurudeenOlowopopo Drive, CBD Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos.
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL