K/M 200 Katsina – Ala Road, P.M.B. 1020 Wukari, Taraba State
CORRIGENDUM ON THE PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER FOR THE 2018 CAPITAL APPROPRIATION PROJECTS
With reference to the advertisement published on Monday 14thJanuary, 2019 and Addendum published on Monday 11thFebruary 2019 in the Federal Tenders Journal, the Daily Trust and Leadership Newspapers on Prequalification and Tender for 2018 Capital Appropriation Projects/Expression of Interest for Consultancy services – Federal University Wukari, this is to notify the general public that Eligibility Requirements in compliance with Section 25(2) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 are as follows:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2016, 2017, 2018) valid till 31stDecember 2019; with minimum average turnover of N10 Million.
- Evidence of Current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) of the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) in respect of current Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/06/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal University Wukari or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 and 2017) certified by a Professional Accounting/Audit Firm.
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable Bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company Profile with curriculum vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional Qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.)
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates and Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the Projects.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of Ownership/Lease (where applicable).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
Deadline for submission of Bids:
The new deadline for the submission/opening of bids is 12:00pm Monday 18thMarch, 2019. All other details remain valid.
We regret all inconveniences caused by the adjustments.
Rabiu Ismail Agwaru
Head, Procurement Unit
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST