FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, GASHUA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF CENTRAL LABORATORY COMPLEX
The Federal Government has approved funds through TETFUND 2013 (take off) Special Intervention Grant for the Construction, Furnishing and Equipping of a Central Laboratory Complex at the Federal University, Gashua.
The University hereby invites interested, qualified and reputable contractors with relevant experience and good track record to submit technical and financial bid documents for the proposed projects.
Lot 1 – Construction and Furnishing of Central Laboratory Complex
Lot 2 – Equipping of Central Laboratory Complex
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate (2015, 2016 & 2017);
- Updated PENCOM Certificate of Compliance;
- Updated NSITF Certificate of Compliance;
- Updated ITF Certificate of Compliance;
- Updated BPP Registration.
- ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Update company Audited Account Report;
- Financial Reporting Council Compliance;
- Current Affidavit indicating the Company is not under any receivership;
- Bid Security of 2% of the Tender Sum;
- Evidence of relevant past experience;
- List of verifiable construction machinery, equipment and possession status (where applicable);
- List of Professional and Technical Staff, their roles and designation (where applicable).
- COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested contractors should obtain Tender documents from the Procurement Unit, Federal University, Gashua, after payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 via REMITA and obtaining receipt at the Bursary Department from 15th January – 26th February, 2018 (6 weeks).
- SUBMISSION OF BIDS
All Technical and Financial Bids MUST be submitted in hard copies only, in separate sealed envelopes indicating either TECHNICAL or FINANCIAL and to bear the Title of the Contract, Company’s Name, Address, GSM No(s) and E-mail address.
All documents should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Procurement Unit and addressed to;
Federal University, Gashua,
P.M.B. 1005, Nguru Road, Gashua,
- CLOSING DATE
The complete tender document must be submitted at the specific location on or before 12:00 noon, Monday 26th February, 2018. All Technical bids received will be opened same day and time at the Vice Chancellor’s Board Room, Federal University, Gashua. The University will not entertain late submission of bids.
- Participation in the bid process does not guarantee a right of award;
- This Invitation should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the University, nor shall it entitle any Contractor to make any claim;
- Only Bids that fulfill the Technical requirements shall have their Financial bids considered;
- Failure to adhere to all Tender instructions may lead to disqualification of bid;
- The University reserves the right to cancel the tender process at any stage and shall bear no cost, as a result, to any contractor.
Mohammed Bah Dawami
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL