INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2019 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Federal University Gashua, in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act 2007 and the extant regulations of government on the Procurement of goods, works and services hereby invites interested suitable, qualified, reliable and competent contractors/suppliers with proven track record to undertake the under-listed 2019 Capital Projects.
Lot 1 – Supply and Installation of Power Generating Set
Lot 2 – Provision of Water Facilities
Lot 3 – Provision of Sporting Facilities
Lot 4 – Construction of Road and Drainage
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Certificate of registration issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years (2016, 2017 & 2018) valid till 31st December, 2019
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2019
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid certificate issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of Federal University Gashua or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Account for 2015, 2016, 2017;
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- Company profile with the CVs of key staff to be deployed for the project including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON for construction.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of award, valuation certificate, job completion certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- List of Plants/Equipment with proof of ownership/lease for work.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be submitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
3.0 COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are obtain Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Procurement Unit, Federal University Gashua, after payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 per Lot; paid into Federal University Gashua’s Remita account in any reputable commercial bank in Nigeria and obtaining receipt at the Bursary Department.
4.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard and 1 copy each of the Technical and Financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger envelope addressed to the Vice Chancellor, Federal University Gashua and clearly marked with name of the project and Lot number.
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the company and to be delivered and deposited by hand in the Tender Box at the Procurement Unit not later than 12:00 noon Wednesday, 6th November, 2019.
5.0 BID OPENING
The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 6th November, 2019 in the 500 Capacity Lecture Theatre, Federal University Gashua in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the Financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of the Ag. Coordinator Procurement Unit, Procurement Unit, as the Federal University Gashua will not be held liable for misplaces or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Ag. Coordinator Procurement Unit @ [email protected].
8.0 GENERAL INFORMATION
- Bids must be in English language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder;
- Bid submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened;
- Bidders should not bid for more than two (2) Lots;
- All costs will by the bidders;
- All pre-qualified bidders will be contacted at a later date for financial bid opening, while bids for un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- Federal University Gashua is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
- B. Shehu PhD
Federal University, Gashua
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST