FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING
The Federal Government of Nigeria has allocated funds to the Federal Science and Technical College (FSTC), Otupko, Benue State in the 2018 Appropriation for capacity building toward achieving the mandate of the College.
Accordingly, the College wishes to Request for Proposals from reputable service providers with relevant proven competence for Capacity Building – Training on Produce Preservation and Food Security.
- ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENT
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents.
- Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years valid till 31stDecember, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2019.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/06/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Science and Technical College, Otupko or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s Audited Accounts in the last three (3) years (2016, 2017 & 2018) by a qualified Auditor.
- Company profile with the CV of key staff to be deployed for the training, including copies of their Academic/Professional Qualifications.
- Evidence of Registration with Centre for Management Development (CMD).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last 5 years including Letters of Awards, Job Completion Certificates.
- All documents for submission must be submitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- SUBMISSION OF EOI DOCUMENTS
Interested Service Providers are to submit two (2) bound copies of Expression of Interest (EoI) documents, separated by dividers. The Documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes and addressed to the Principal, Federal Science and Technical College, Otupko and clearly marked with the name of the Project and reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the Bidder and should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Principal Office, Federal Science and Technical College, Otupko, not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 8thMay, 2019.
- OPENING OF BIDS
Expressions of Interest (EoI) documents will be opened immediately after the deadline for the submission at 12:00 noon on Wednesday, 8thMay, 2019 at the CBN Hall, Federal Science and Technical College, Otupko, Benue State in the presence of Bidders or their representatives. Please ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register at the address state above, as the College will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- All costs will be borne by the bidders.
- Only shortlisted bidders will be contacted at a later date for collection of Request for Proposals.
- The Federal Science and Technical College, Otupko is not bound to prequalify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.
FSTC, Otupko, Benue State
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST