INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2019 CAPITAL PROJECTS
The Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN, in compliance with the requirement of the Public Procurement Act, 2007, invites interested reputable companies, with relevant experience to tender for the supply of service equipment under the 2019 capital projects.
- SCOPE OF SUPPLY
The Service Equipment is for FRCN’s FM stations in Calabar, Ekiti, Kaduna and Enugu.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2015, 2016 & 2017) valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31stDecember, 2018.
- Evidence of Registration of the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring 30/06/2019 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria, FRCN or Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder, that the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Evidence of OEM accreditation/authorization letter.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of award and job completion certificates.
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a covering/forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Numbers (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorized officer of the Firm.
- COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Interested companies are to collect bid documents from office of the Secretary, Parastatal Tenders board (Room 19, 2ndFloor, Radio House) upon payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira)only, payable to the Federal Radio Corporation of Nigeria (Headquarters) through REMITA platform at any commercial bank in favour of FRCN. Evidence of such payment is to be presented at the point of collection of the bid documents, between 9:00am and 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays.
- SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with softcopy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Thereafter, put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger sealed envelope addressed to the Director General, FRCN Radio House, Garki, Abuja and clearly marked with (the name of the project and the Lot number). Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should have the name and address of the bidder and drop in the designated Tender Box in the office of The Secretary, FRCN Tender’s Board, Radio House, Garki – Abuja not later than 12:00 noon Monday 29thApril, 2019.
- OPENING OF BIDS
The technical bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 12: noon on Monday 29thApril, 2019 at the Corporation Room in the presence of bidders or their representatives, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened. Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the office of The Secretary, FRCN Tender’s Board, Radio House, Garki-Abuja, as the FRCN will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
- All expenses incurred in the preparation and submission of any response to this invitation shall be borne solely by the interested participating company
- FRCN reserves the right to verify claims made by any bidder
- FRCN is not obliged to accept the lowest or any bid
- Only shortlisted bidders will be invited for further consideration
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of FRCN to contract any company, nor shall it entitle any company submitting documents to claim any indemnity
- Submission of bids through email or fax will not be accepted
- All submissions must be made in English Language
- All submissions must be in the Nigerian currency i.e. Naira
Director General, FRCN
SOURCE: DAILY TRUST